MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 5:07 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
|Phillies||-1.5 (+121)||O 9.5 (+102)||-131|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-142)||U 9.5 (-129)||+112|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Suarez (L) ARI: Pfaadt (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Game 3 of the NLCS takes place on Thursday when the Philadelphia Phillies travel to take on the Arizona Diamondbacks. The Phillies will look to take a 3-0 lead while the Diamondbacks hope to get back on track with a win at Chase Field, starting at 5:07 PM ET on TBS. Philadelphia’s Ranger Suarez and Arizona’s Brandon Pfaadt have been named the starters for this contest. Bookmakers have installed the Diamondbacks as +112 underdogs, while the Phillies are -131 favorites on the moneyline.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies are the eighth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 4.9 runs per game (796 total).
- The Phillies are eighth in MLB action with 220 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- Philadelphia has the eighth-best batting average in MLB (.256).
- The Phillies’ .327 on-base percentage is ninth-best in MLB.
- Philadelphia is fifth in baseball with a .438 slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks have scored 746 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Arizona ranks 22nd in Major League Baseball with 166 home runs.
- The Diamondbacks’ .250 batting average ranks 13th in the league this season.
- Arizona has an on-base percentage of .322 this season, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks are 17th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .408 this season.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have been the moneyline favorite 110 total times this season. They’ve finished 69-41 in those games.
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -131 or shorter, Philadelphia has a 49-25 record (winning 66.2% of its games).
- The Phillies have an implied moneyline win probability of 56.7% in this matchup.
- Philadelphia has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 72 times this season for a 72-77-1 record against the over/under.
- The Phillies have put together a 74-81-0 record ATS this season (covering 47.7% of the time).
- This season, the Diamondbacks have won 40 out of the 88 games, or 45.5%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Arizona has entered 48 games this season as the underdog by +112 or more and is 18-30 in those contests.
- The Diamondbacks have a 47.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Arizona have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 66 of 149 chances this season.
- The Diamondbacks are 85-69-0 ATS in their 154 games with a spread this season.
|Ranger Suárez (PHI)||Pitcher||Brandon Pfaadt (ARI)|
|4 – 6||W/L||3 – 9|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Kyle Schwarber leads Philadelphia in home runs this season with 47 while driving in 104 runs.
- Of all MLB hitters, Schwarber is 134th in batting average, 46th in on-base percentage, and 39th in slugging.
- Schwarber is batting .211 with three homers during his last five outings and is on a two-game hitting streak.
- Trea Turner has collected 170 hits this season and has an OBP of .320. He’s slugging .459 on the year.
- Turner is 38th in home runs and 66th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Turner will look to extend his 12-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he’s batting .526 with three homers.
- Alec Bohm has collected 153 base hits, an OBP of .327 and a slugging percentage of .437 this season.
- Bryce Harper leads Philadelphia with a .293 batting average. He’s also hit 21 homers and has 72 RBI.
- Harper enters this game on a six-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he’s hitting .389 with three homers.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll has put up a team-high batting average of .285.
- Carroll’s home run total ranks 46th in the big leagues, and he is 66th in RBI.
- Christian Walker’s 33 home runs and 103 RBI both lead his team.
- Walker ranks 16th in homers and 12th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Ketel Marte has 26 doubles, nine triples, 25 home runs and 71 walks while batting .276.
- Marte brings a seven-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is batting .275 with two doubles, two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is hitting .261 with 35 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 33 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!