MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, October 23, 2023 at 5:07 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
|Phillies||-1.5 (+118)||O 7.5 (-133)||-181|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-138)||U 7.5 (+105)||+153|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Nola (R) ARI: Kelly (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The NLCS continues Monday at 5:07 PM ET when the Philadelphia Phillies host the Arizona Diamondbacks live on TBS from Citizens Bank Park. The Phillies would advance to the World Series with a win while the Diamondbacks hope to force a winner-take-all Game 7. Aaron Nola will get the ball for Philadelphia while Arizona will counter with Merrill Kelly. The Diamondbacks are underdogs (+153) for this contest with the Phillies (-181).
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies have the No. 8 offense in MLB play scoring 4.9 runs per game (796 total runs).
- The Phillies average 1.4 home runs per game to rank eighth in baseball with 220 total home runs.
- Philadelphia is eighth in the majors with a .256 batting average.
- The Phillies’ .327 on-base percentage ranks ninth-best in MLB.
- Philadelphia ranks fifth in baseball with a .438 slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks have scored the 14th-most runs in the league this season with 746 (4.6 per game).
- Arizona ranks 22nd in Major League Baseball with 166 home runs.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .250 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- Arizona has an on-base percentage of .322 this season, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- Fueled by 484 extra-base hits, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in MLB with a .408 slugging percentage this season.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have won 61.9% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (70-43).
- Philadelphia has a 22-11 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -181 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Phillies’ implied win probability is 64.4%.
- Philadelphia has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 73 times this season for a 73-79-1 record against the over/under.
- The Phillies have put together a 75-83-0 record ATS this season.
- The Diamondbacks have been underdogs in 91 games this season and won 42 (46.2%) of those contests.
- Arizona has entered 10 games this season as the underdog by +153 or more and is 5-5 in those contests.
- The Diamondbacks have a 39.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in 67 of its 152 games with a total.
- The Diamondbacks are 87-70-0 against the spread this season.
|Aaron Nola (PHI)||Pitcher||Merrill Kelly (ARI)|
|12 – 9||W/L||12 – 8|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Kyle Schwarber is batting .197 this season with a team-high 47 home runs.
- Schwarber’s home runs put him second in MLB, and he is 11th in RBI.
- Schwarber is batting .412 with five homers during his last five outings and is on a two-game hitting streak.
- Trea Turner has collected 170 hits this season and has an OBP of .320. He’s slugging .459 on the year.
- Turner is 38th in Major League Baseball in homers, and 66th in RBI.
- Alec Bohm is slashing .274/.327/.437 this season for the Phillies.
- Bryce Harper leads Philadelphia in batting average (.293) this season while adding 21 home runs and 72 RBI.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll has put up a team-best batting average of .285.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Carroll’s home run total puts him 46th, and his RBI total ranks 66th.
- Christian Walker’s 33 home runs and 103 runs batted in both lead his team.
- Walker is 16th among hitters in MLB in homers, and 12th in RBI.
- Ketel Marte is batting .276 with 26 doubles, nine triples, 25 home runs and 71 walks.
- Marte brings a 10-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .372 with four doubles, two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is hitting .261 with 35 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 33 walks.
- Gurriel has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .211 with two doubles, a walk and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!