MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 8:07 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
|Phillies||-1.5 (+123)||O 8.5 (+102)||-169|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-144)||U 8.5 (-129)||+143|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Suarez (L) ARI: Pfaadt (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Philadelphia Phillies will host the Arizona Diamondbacks in the seventh and final game of the NLCS on Tuesday at 8:07 PM ET, live on TBS from Citizens Bank Park. The winner will advance to the World Series after the teams split the first six games of the series. Ranger Suarez takes the mound for Philadelphia while Brandon Pfaadt is Arizona’s starter for the contest. The Phillies are -169 favorites to pick up the win, while the underdog Diamondbacks have +143 odds on the moneyline.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies have the No. 8 offense in MLB play scoring 4.9 runs per game (796 total runs).
- The Phillies rank eighth-best in baseball with 220 total home runs.
- Philadelphia ranks eighth in the majors with a .256 batting average.
- The Phillies’ .327 on-base percentage is ninth-best in baseball.
- Philadelphia ranks fifth in baseball with a .438 slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks have scored the 14th-most runs in the league this season with 746 (4.6 per game).
- Arizona ranks 22nd in Major League Baseball with 166 home runs.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .250 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- Arizona has an OBP of .322 this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Fueled by 484 extra-base hits, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in MLB with a .408 slugging percentage this season.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have won 70 of the 114 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (61.4%).
- Philadelphia has gone 24-15 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -169 or shorter (61.5% winning percentage).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Phillies have an implied win probability of 62.8%.
- Philadelphia has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 73 times this season for a 73-80-1 record against the over/under.
- The Phillies have put together a 75-84-0 record against the spread this season (covering 47.2% of the time).
- This season, the Diamondbacks have been the underdog 92 times and won 43, or 46.7%, of those games.
- Arizona has a record of 7-8, a 46.7% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +143 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win by the Diamondbacks, based on the moneyline, is 41.2%.
- So far this season, Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in 67 of its 153 games with a total.
- The Diamondbacks are 88-70-0 against the spread in their 158 chances this season.
|Ranger Suárez (PHI)||Pitcher||Brandon Pfaadt (ARI)|
|4 – 6||W/L||3 – 9|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Kyle Schwarber leads Philadelphia in home runs this season with 47 while driving in 104 runs.
- Among hitters in MLB, Schwarber is second in home runs and 11th in RBI.
- Trea Turner has collected 170 hits this season and has an OBP of .320. He’s slugging .459 on the year.
- Turner is 38th in homers and 66th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Alec Bohm is slashing .274/.327/.437 this season for the Phillies.
- Bryce Harper leads Philadelphia with a batting average of .293. He’s also hit 21 home runs with 72 RBI.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll leads the Diamondbacks with a .285 batting average.
- In all of the majors, Carroll is 46th in homers and 66th in RBI.
- Christian Walker has shown off his power as he leads his team with 33 home runs and 103 runs batted in.
- Among all major league hitters, Walker is 16th in homers and 12th in RBI.
- Ketel Marte is batting .276 with 26 doubles, nine triples, 25 home runs and 71 walks.
- Marte enters this matchup on an 11-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is hitting .395 with four doubles, a triple, a home run, two walks and six RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has 35 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 33 walks while hitting .261.
- Gurriel has safely hit in four games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .263 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!