MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Phillies||-1.5 (+151)||O 8.5 (-126)||-133|
|Braves||+1.5 (-178)||U 8.5 (-101)||+113|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Nola (R) ATL: Smith-Shawver (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Braves, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Philadelphia Phillies (38-35) host the Atlanta Braves (47-26) at 6:40 PM ET Wednesday for a meeting between two of the league’s best hitters. For the favored Phillies (-133), Nicholas Castellanos is batting .315 this year, fifth in the league, while Ronald Acuna Jr. ranks third in the majors with a .327 average for the underdog Braves. Aaron Nola will get the ball for Philadelphia while Atlanta will counter with AJ Smith-Shawver.
Phillies vs. Braves 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies rank 18th in runs scored with 322, 4.4 per game.
- The Phillies are 20th in MLB action with 78 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Philadelphia has the eighth-best batting average in MLB (.259).
- The Phillies’ .322 on-base percentage ranks 14th in baseball.
- Philadelphia’s .419 slugging percentage is 11th in MLB.
- The Braves have scored the third-most runs in the league this season with 399.
- Atlanta leads Major League Baseball in home runs with 128.
- The Braves rank second in MLB with a .269 team batting average.
- Atlanta is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking second with an OBP of .339.
- No MLB team has a better slugging percentage than the Braves (.480) this season.
Phillies vs. Braves Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have been favored on the moneyline 40 total times this season. They’ve finished 24-16 in those games.
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -133 or shorter, Philadelphia has gone 17-9 (65.4%).
- The Phillies have a 57.1% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Philadelphia has had an over/under set by bookmakers 59 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 23 of those games (23-36-0).
- The Phillies have a 25-34-0 record ATS this season (covering 42.4% of the time).
- This season, the Braves have been the underdog six times and won three of those games.
- Atlanta has played as an underdog of +113 or more once this season and won that game.
- The implied probability of a win by the Braves, based on the moneyline, is 46.9%.
- Games involving Atlanta have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 37 of 58 chances this season.
- The Braves have an ATS record of 27-32-0 in 59 games with a spread this season.
|Aaron Nola (PHI)||Pitcher||AJ Smith-Shawver (ATL)|
|6 – 5||W/L||1 – 0|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Castellanos leads Philadelphia with a batting average of .315. He’s also hit eight home runs with 43 RBI.
- Castellanos ranks 104th in homers and 27th in RBI among all batters in Major League Baseball.
- Castellanos is batting .318 during his last five games and is riding a seven-game hitting streak.
- Kyle Schwarber’s 20 home runs are most among Philadelphia batters. He’s driven in 41 runs this season while slugging .454.
- Schwarber ranks fifth in home runs and 36th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Schwarber enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s hitting .381 over the course of his last five games with two homers.
- Bryson Stott has collected 83 base hits, an OBP of .333 and a slugging percentage of .427 this season.
- Alec Bohm leads Philadelphia in runs batted in (45) this season. He’s batting .263 while slugging .401.
Braves Key Hitters
- Acuna paces the Braves with a team-best batting average of .327.
- In all of MLB, Acuna ranks 17th in home runs and 17th in RBI.
- Acuna has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .222 with five walks and two RBI.
- Ozzie Albies has made the most of his opportunities as he leads his team with 53 runs batted in.
- Among all MLB hitters, Albies ranks ninth in homers and sixth in RBI.
- Albies heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .391 with a double, two home runs, a walk and nine RBI.
- Matt Olson has hit a team-best 21 homers.
- Olson has hit safely in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .300 with two doubles, three home runs, a walk and seven RBI.
- Sean Murphy is batting .287 with 14 doubles, 12 home runs and 25 walks.
- Murphy has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is batting .278 with two doubles and a walk.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!