MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 1:05 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Phillies||-1.5 (-200)||O 8.5 (+101)||-120|
|Braves||+1.5 (+168)||U 8.5 (-128)||+103|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Nola (R) ATL: Elder (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Braves, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Atlanta Braves (47-26) serve as underdogs on the moneyline (+103) in Thursday’s contest versus the Philadelphia Phillies (38-35). Game time is set for 1:05 PM ET on MLB Network. The Braves are favored against the spread in this one (1.5) with +168 odds. Aaron Nola gets the starting nod for Philadelphia while Bryce Elder is Atlanta’s starter for the contest.
Phillies vs. Braves 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies are the 18th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.4 runs per game (322 total).
- The Phillies rank 20th in baseball with 78 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Philadelphia’s .259 batting average is eighth-best in MLB.
- The Phillies’ .322 on-base percentage is 13th in MLB.
- Philadelphia’s .419 slugging percentage ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Braves have scored the third-most runs in the league this season with 399.
- Atlanta has hit 128 homers to lead Major League Baseball this season.
- The Braves’ .269 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking second in MLB.
- Atlanta has an on-base percentage of .339 this season, which ranks second in baseball.
- The Braves lead the majors with a .480 team slugging percentage.
Phillies vs. Braves Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have compiled a 24-16 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60% of those games).
- Philadelphia has a record of 20-11 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter (64.5% winning percentage).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Phillies’ implied win probability is 54.5%.
- Philadelphia has played in 59 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-36-0).
- The Phillies have put together a 25-34-0 record ATS this season.
- The Braves have been underdogs in six games this season and won three (50%) of those contests.
- This season, Atlanta has won two of its three games when it’s the underdog by at least +103 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 49.3% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over in 37 of its 58 games with a total this season.
- The Braves are 27-32-0 ATS in their 59 games with a spread this season.
|Aaron Nola (PHI)||Pitcher||Bryce Elder (ATL)|
|6 – 5||W/L||5 – 1|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos leads Philadelphia with a .315 batting average. He’s also hit eight homers and has 43 RBI.
- Castellanos’ home runs put him 108th in baseball, and he ranks 30th in RBI.
- Castellanos will look to extend his seven-game hitting streak. He’s batting .318 during his last five games.
- Kyle Schwarber leads Philadelphia in home runs with 20 while driving in 41 runs and slugging .454.
- Schwarber ranks fifth in homers and 36th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Schwarber has a batting average of .381 with two homers in his last five outings and is working on a five-game hit streak.
- Bryson Stott has 83 hits this season and a slash line of .295/.333/.427.
- Alec Bohm leads Philadelphia in runs batted in (45) this season. He’s batting .263 while slugging .401.
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads the Braves with a .327 batting average.
- In all of MLB, Acuna ranks 17th in homers and 18th in RBI.
- Acuna brings a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .222 with five walks and two RBI.
- Ozzie Albies’ 53 runs batted in pace his team.
- Albies ranks ninth overall in homers and eighth in RBI this year.
- Albies brings a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .391 with a double, two home runs, a walk and nine RBI.
- Matt Olson paces the Braves with 21 home runs.
- Olson brings a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .300 with two doubles, three home runs, a walk and seven RBI.
- Sean Murphy is hitting .287 with 14 doubles, 12 home runs and 25 walks.
- Murphy brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .278 with two doubles and a walk.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!