MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 5:07 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
|Phillies||-1.5 (+159)||O 8.5 (-133)||-120|
|Braves||+1.5 (-188)||U 8.5 (+105)||+103|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Nola (R) ATL: TBD|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Braves, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Game 3 of the NLDS on Wednesday will feature the Philadelphia Phillies playing host to the Atlanta Braves. The teams will look to break the 1-1 series deadlock when action begins at 5:07 PM ET on TBS, live from Citizens Bank Park. Philadelphia will send Aaron Nola out to start this one, while Atlanta has yet to name a starter. The Braves are underdogs (+103) for this contest with the Phillies (-120).
Phillies vs. Braves 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies score the eighth-most runs in baseball (796 total, 4.9 per game).
- The Phillies rank eighth in MLB play with 220 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- Philadelphia has the eighth-best batting average in the majors (.256).
- The Phillies’ .327 on-base percentage ranks ninth-best in MLB.
- Philadelphia’s .438 slugging percentage ranks fifth-best in baseball.
- No team has scored more than the 947 runs the Braves have this season.
- No team in MLB has hit more homers than Atlanta, which has connected on 307 dingers this season.
- The Braves lead baseball with a .276 batting average.
- Atlanta gets on base at a .344 clip, best in the majors.
- The Braves lead the majors with a .501 team slugging percentage.
Phillies vs. Braves Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have gone 66-41 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 61.7% of those games).
- Philadelphia has gone 57-31 (winning 64.8% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Phillies a 54.5% chance to win.
- Philadelphia has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 146 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 69 of those games (69-76-1).
- The Phillies have covered 46.4% of their games this season, going 70-81-0 against the spread.
- The Braves have won four of the eight games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Atlanta has entered four games this season as the underdog by +103 or more and is 2-2 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 49.3% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- Games involving Atlanta have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 85 of 144 chances this season.
- The Braves are 73-74-0 against the spread this season.
|Aaron Nola (PHI)||Pitcher||(ATL)*|
|12 – 9||W/L||–|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Kyle Schwarber leads Philadelphia with 47 home runs this season. He’s batting .197 with 104 RBI.
- Schwarber ranks second in the majors in home runs, and 11th in RBI.
- Schwarber enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s hitting .211.
- Trea Turner has collected 170 hits this season and has an OBP of .320. He’s slugging .459 on the year.
- Turner is 38th in homers and 66th in RBI in the majors.
- Turner enters this game on an eight-game hit streak. He’s hitting .368 during his last five outings.
- Alec Bohm has 153 hits this season and a slash line of .274/.327/.437.
- Bryce Harper leads Philadelphia with a batting average of .293. He’s also hit 21 home runs with 72 RBI.
- Harper will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .267 with one homer over the course of his last five outings.
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads the Braves with a .337 batting average.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Acuna’s home run total puts him fifth, and his RBI total ranks eighth.
- Matt Olson’s 54 home runs and 139 runs batted in both lead his team.
- Olson is first in homers and first in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Olson brings a 10-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 games he is hitting .364 with a double, a home run, three walks and seven RBI.
- Ozzie Albies is hitting .280 with 30 doubles, five triples, 33 home runs and 46 walks.
- Albies takes a five-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .400 with a triple, four walks and two RBI.
- Austin Riley is hitting .281 with 32 doubles, three triples, 37 home runs and 59 walks.
- Riley enters this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .261 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!