MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
|Phillies||-2.5 (+217)||O 8.5 (-105)||-116|
|White Sox||+2.5 (-263)||U 8.5 (-116)||-101|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Walker (R) CHW: Clevinger (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Philadelphia Phillies (7-11) and the Chicago White Sox (7-11) meet in the rubber match of a three-game series on Wednesday at 2:10 PM ET. The Phillies are -116 favorites on the moneyline to win the series over the White Sox (-101). Philadelphia’s Taijuan Walker and Chicago’s Mike Clevinger have been named the starters for this contest.
Phillies vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies rank 15th in runs scored with 82, 4.6 per game.
- The Phillies rank 23rd in MLB action with 16 home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- Philadelphia’s .286 batting average leads MLB.
- The Phillies’ .343 on-base percentage ranks sixth-best in baseball.
- Philadelphia’s .445 slugging percentage is fourth-best in baseball.
- The White Sox rank 18th in the majors with 81 total runs scored this season.
- Chicago has hit 18 homers this season, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The White Sox have a team batting average of .254 this season, which ranks 12th among MLB teams.
- Chicago has the 22nd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.307).
- The White Sox are 16th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .404 this season.
Phillies vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have won 50% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (3-3).
- Philadelphia has a record of 3-2 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -116 or shorter (60% winning percentage).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Phillies have an implied win probability of 53.7%.
- In the eight games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Philadelphia, it has combined with opponents to go over the total five times (5-3-0).
- The Phillies are 3-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The White Sox have been the underdog in four games this season, and they have failed to win any of those contests.
- Chicago has not won as an underdog of -101 or more on the moneyline this season in three such games.
- The White Sox have a 50.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in five of its eight games with a total.
- The White Sox are 2-6-0 ATS in their eight games with a spread this season.
|Taijuan Walker (PHI)||Pitcher||Mike Clevinger (CHW)|
|1 – 1||W/L||2 – 0|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Alec Bohm is batting .343 for Philadelphia with a team-high 16 RBI.
- Of all MLB batters, Bohm ranks 16th in batting average, 16th in on-base percentage, and 39th in slugging.
- Brandon Marsh has collected 19 hits this season and has an OBP of .414. He’s slugging .698 on the year.
- Of all MLB batters, Marsh ranks 93rd in home runs and 53rd in RBI.
- Marsh will look to extend his three-game hit streak. During his last five games, he’s batting .318.
- Kyle Schwarber’s four home runs lead all Philadelphia hitters, and he’s slugging .448.
- Trea Turner has collected 23 hits this season and has an OBP of .376. He’s slugging .382 on the year.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Luis Robert paces the White Sox in home runs (five) and runs batted in (13).
- In all of the majors, Robert is seventh in homers and 23rd in RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn is batting .258 with seven doubles and nine walks.
- Vaughn ranks 264th in home runs and 32nd in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Andrew Benintendi paces the White Sox with a team-best batting average of .290.
- Benintendi enters this game on a six-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is batting .317 with three doubles, two walks and four RBI.
- Jake Burger has shown his power as he paces his team with five home runs.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!