MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Phillies||-1.5 (-109)||O 8.5 (-149)||-222|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-109)||U 8.5 (+122)||+185|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Strahm (L) COL: Feltner (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Two of the league’s top hitters will meet Thursday when the Philadelphia Phillies (8-11) and Colorado Rockies (5-14) take to the field at 6:40 PM ET, live on MLB Network. Brandon Marsh is batting .368 for the Phillies (-222 favorites on the moneyline) while Elias Diaz leads the underdog Rockies (+185) with a .345 average. Philadelphia’s Matt Strahm and Colorado’s Ryan Feltner have been named the starters for this contest.
Phillies vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies are the 15th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.6 runs per game (87 total).
- The Phillies rank 19th in baseball with 18 total home runs.
- Philadelphia ranks third in MLB with a .284 batting average.
- The Phillies are sixth in baseball with a .340 on-base percentage.
- Philadelphia’s .448 slugging percentage is fourth-best in baseball.
- The Rockies have scored the 25th-most runs in the league this season with 72 (3.8 per game).
- Colorado’s 17 home runs rank 23rd in Major League Baseball.
- The Rockies have a team batting average of .252 this season, which ranks 10th among MLB teams.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .311 this season, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Rockies are 17th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .393 this season.
Phillies vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have been the moneyline favorite seven total times this season. They’ve finished 4-3 in those games.
- Philadelphia has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -222 or shorter.
- The Phillies have a 68.9% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Philadelphia has had an over/under set by oddsmakers nine times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in five of those games (5-4-0).
- The Phillies have covered 44.4% of their games this season, going 4-5-0 ATS.
- The Rockies have been the underdog in six games this season, and they have failed to win any of those contests.
- Colorado has played as an underdog of +185 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 35.1% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- Colorado’s games have gone over the total in four of its nine chances.
- In nine games with a spread this season, the Rockies are 1-8-0 ATS.
|Matt Strahm (PHI)||Pitcher||Ryan Feltner (COL)|
|1 – 1||W/L||0 – 2|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Alec Bohm is batting .324 for Philadelphia with a team-high 16 RBI.
- Of all batters in MLB, Bohm’s home run total places him 55th and his RBI tally ranks him 12th.
- Trea Turner has 26 hits and an OBP of .389 to go with a slugging percentage of .444 this season.
- Turner ranks 169th in home runs and 166th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Marsh’s batting average of .368 leads all Philadelphia hitters this season.
- Marsh enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s batting .381 during his last five games with one homer.
- Kyle Schwarber’s four home runs are most among Philadelphia batters. He’s driven in nine runs this season while slugging .423.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Kris Bryant is batting .310 with four doubles, three home runs and seven walks.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Bryant ranks 55th in home runs and 166th in RBI.
- Diaz has 10 runs batted in while batting .345. Both are team-highs.
- Diaz currently ranks 98th in homers and 64th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .281 with five doubles, a home run and eight walks.
- Ryan McMahon has six doubles, three home runs and seven walks while hitting .246.
- McMahon brings a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with three doubles, a walk and an RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!