MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 22, 2023 at 3:05 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-PH+
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Sanchez (L) COL: Freeland (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Philadelphia Phillies will take the field against the Colorado Rockies (6-15) on Saturday. The game begins at 3:05 PM ET on NBCS-PH+, with the Phillies listed as -181 favorites on the moneyline. Philadelphia’s Cristopher Sanchez gets the start, and he’ll go against Colorado’s Kyle Freeland.
Phillies vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies have the No. 16 offense in MLB play scoring 4.3 runs per game (91 total runs).
- The Phillies average 0.9 home runs per game to rank 20th in MLB action with 19 total home runs.
- Philadelphia has the third-best batting average in the majors (.279).
- The Phillies’ .338 on-base percentage ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- Philadelphia is sixth in MLB, slugging .436.
- The Rockies have scored 80 runs (3.8 per game) this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Colorado has hit 19 homers this season, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Rockies’ .246 batting average ranks 17th in the league this season.
- Colorado has the 23rd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.308).
- The Rockies are 18th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .388 this season.
Phillies vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have a 5-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 55.6% of those games).
- Philadelphia has a 2-2 record (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -181 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Phillies have an implied win probability of 64.4%.
- Philadelphia has had an over/under set by bookmakers 11 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in five of those games (5-6-0).
- The Phillies have a 4-6-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Rockies have been the underdog eight times and won one of those games.
- Colorado has a record of 1-3 when it’s set as an underdog of +153 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rockies have a 39.5% chance to win.
- Games involving Colorado have gone over the total set by bookmakers in four of 11 chances this season.
- The Rockies are 2-8-0 against the spread this season.
|Cristopher Sanchez (PHI)||Pitcher||Kyle Freeland (COL)|
|0 – 0||W/L||2 – 1|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Alec Bohm leads Philadelphia in runs batted in with 16 while batting .308.
- Including all hitters in baseball, Bohm is 64th in home runs and 14th in RBI.
- Brandon Marsh is batting .355 to lead Philadelphia, while adding three homers and 11 runs batted in this season.
- Marsh ranks 64th in home runs and 58th in RBI this season.
- Trea Turner has collected 28 base hits, an OBP of .370 and a slugging percentage of .429 this season.
- Turner enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s batting .217 during his last five games with one homer.
- Kyle Schwarber leads Philadelphia in home runs with five while driving in 10 runs and slugging .456.
- Schwarber is batting .167 with one homer during his last five games. He also comes into Saturday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Kris Bryant is hitting .291 with four doubles, three home runs and eight walks.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Bryant’s home run total puts him 64th, and his RBI total ranks 181st.
- Elias Diaz is hitting .323 to lead his team.
- Diaz currently ranks 100th in home runs and 58th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .284 with five doubles, a home run and nine walks.
- Ryan McMahon has been productive as he paces his team with 12 runs batted in.
- McMahon has hit safely in five games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .421 with three doubles, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!