MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 23, 2023 at 12:05 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: Peacock
|Phillies||-2.5 (+115)||O 8.5 (-128)||-294|
|Rockies||+2.5 (-135)||U 8.5 (+101)||+240|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Wheeler (R) COL: Urena (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Philadelphia Phillies (10-12) and Nicholas Castellanos (2 HR in his last game) are favored (-294) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Colorado Rockies (6-16) on Sunday at 12:05 PM ET on Peacock. Philadelphia’s Zack Wheeler gets the start, and he’ll go against Colorado’s Jose Urena.
Phillies vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies rank 15th in runs scored with 95, 4.3 per game.
- The Phillies average 1.0 home run per game to rank 19th in MLB action with 22 total home runs.
- Philadelphia has the third-best batting average in the majors (.276).
- The Phillies rank eighth in baseball with a .335 on-base percentage.
- Philadelphia is fourth in baseball with a .443 slugging percentage.
- The Rockies have scored 83 runs (3.8 per game) this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- Colorado has hit 19 homers this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Rockies rank 17th in MLB with a .245 team batting average.
- Colorado has the 24th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.306).
- The Rockies are 21st in MLB with a slugging percentage of .383 this season.
Phillies vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have been favored on the moneyline 10 total times this season. They’ve gone 6-4 in those games.
- Philadelphia has played as moneyline favorites of -294 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Phillies a 74.6% chance to win.
- Philadelphia has combined with opponents to go over the total five times this season for a 5-7-0 record against the over/under.
- The Phillies have covered just 36.4% of their games this season, going 4-7-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Rockies have been the underdog nine times and won one of those games.
- Colorado has played as an underdog of +240 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The implied probability of a win by the Rockies, based on the moneyline, is 29.4%.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in four of its 12 opportunities.
- The Rockies are 3-8-0 ATS in their 11 games with a spread this season.
|Zack Wheeler (PHI)||Pitcher||José Ureña (COL)|
|1 – 1||W/L||0 – 3|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Brandon Marsh leads Philadelphia in batting average (.359) this season while adding three home runs and 11 RBI.
- Marsh’s home runs rank him 65th in Major League Baseball, and he is 64th in RBI.
- Marsh will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .357 with one homer during his last five games.
- Castellanos has collected 26 hits this season and has an OBP of .383. He’s slugging .500 on the year.
- Castellanos ranks 106th in homers and 38th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Castellanos has a batting average of .316 with two homers over the course of his last five games and is working on a four-game hit streak.
- Alec Bohm is among the top hitters for Philadelphia with a .305 average, three homers and 16 RBI.
- Bohm enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .111 over the course of his last five games.
- Trea Turner has 28 hits and an OBP of .356 to go with a slugging percentage of .411 this season.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Kris Bryant has four doubles, three home runs and eight walks while hitting .288.
- In all of the majors, Bryant ranks 65th in home runs and 192nd in RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon has five doubles, a home run and 11 walks while batting .271.
- Blackmon ranks 185th in home runs and 258th in RBI among all major league batters this season.
- Elias Diaz paces the Rockies with a team-high batting average of .333.
- Ryan McMahon has been productive as he leads his team with 12 runs batted in.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!