MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Phillies||-1.5 (-105)||O 11.5 (-112)||-156|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-111)||U 11.5 (-113)||+132|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Suarez (L) COL: Feltner (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Trea Turner seeks to extend his 11-game hitting streak as the Philadelphia Phillies (19-19) take on the Colorado Rockies (16-23) and Randal Grichuk, who has a 10-game hit streak of his own. The Phillies are listed as -156 favorites on the moneyline for the contest, which starts at 8:10 PM ET on Saturday, live on SportsNet RM from Coors Field. Philadelphia’s Ranger Suarez gets the start, and he’ll go against Colorado’s Ryan Feltner.
Phillies vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies rank 17th in runs scored with 166, 4.4 per game.
- The Phillies are 17th in baseball with 41 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Philadelphia has the sixth-best batting average in the majors (.263).
- The Phillies rank 15th in MLB with a .321 on-base percentage.
- Philadelphia is eighth in MLB with a .428 slugging percentage.
- The Rockies rank 15th in the majors with 169 total runs scored this season.
- Colorado’s 32 home runs rank 26th in MLB this season.
- The Rockies rank 10th in MLB with a .255 team batting average.
- Colorado has an OBP of .318 this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Fueled by 113 extra-base hits, the Rockies rank 17th in MLB with a .391 slugging percentage this season.
Phillies vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have won 12 of the 19 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (63.2%).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -156 or shorter, Philadelphia has a 4-4 record (winning 50% of its games).
- The Phillies have an implied moneyline win probability of 60.9% in this contest.
- Philadelphia has combined with opponents to go over the total 10 times this season for a 10-15-0 record against the over/under.
- The Phillies are 12-13-0 ATS this season.
- The Rockies have entered the game as underdogs 25 times this season and won 11, or 44%, of those games.
- Colorado is 7-11 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +132 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Rockies, based on the moneyline, is 43.1%.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in nine of its 28 opportunities.
- The Rockies have an ATS record of 14-14-0 in 28 games with a spread this season.
|Ranger Suárez (PHI)||Pitcher||Ryan Feltner (COL)|
|0 – 0||W/L||2 – 2|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos leads Philadelphia in batting average (.313) this season while adding five home runs and 24 RBI.
- Castellanos ranks 79th in MLB in homers, and 24th in RBI.
- Alec Bohm leads Philadelphia in runs batted in with 26 while batting .271 with four homers.
- Bohm is 108th in MLB in home runs, and 20th in RBI.
- Brandon Marsh is slashing .308/.413/.570 this season for the Phillies.
- Kyle Schwarber’s nine home runs are most among Philadelphia batters. He’s driven in 18 runs this season while slugging .413.
- Schwarber will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .222 with two homers over the course of his last five games.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .276 with eight doubles, three home runs and 17 walks.
- In all of the majors, Blackmon ranks 150th in homers and 145th in RBI.
- Blackmon has safely hit in four straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with a double, three walks and three RBI.
- Kris Bryant is hitting .307 with five doubles, five home runs and 14 walks.
- Bryant ranks 79th overall in home runs and 168th in RBI this year.
- Elias Diaz has put up a team-high batting average of .330 and paces the Rockies in runs batted in (18).
- Diaz takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .294 with three walks and two RBI.
- C.J. Cron has hit six home runs with 18 runs batted in. Both lead his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!