MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-PH
|Phillies||-1.5 (+108)||O 8.5 (-138)||-181|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-126)||U 8.5 (+109)||+153|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Walker (R) DET: Alexander (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Following a two-homer game last time out, Trea Turner leads the Philadelphia Phillies (28-32) into action as -181 favorites against the Detroit Tigers (26-32). First pitch from Citizens Bank Park at 6:40 PM ET on Tuesday, live on NBCS-PH. Taijuan Walker will get the ball for Philadelphia while Detroit will counter with Tyler Alexander.
Phillies vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies rank 18th in runs scored with 260, 4.3 per game.
- The Phillies rank 18th in MLB action with 66 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Philadelphia has the 10th-best batting average in the majors (.258).
- The Phillies are 14th in MLB with a .323 on-base percentage.
- Philadelphia ranks 11th in baseball, slugging .421.
- The Tigers have scored the 29th-most runs in the league this season with just 210 (3.6 per game).
- Detroit has hit just 48 homers this season, which ranks 27th in the majors.
- The Tigers rank 28th in MLB with a team batting average of just .223.
- Detroit has an on-base percentage of .300 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The Tigers are 30th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .346 this season.
Phillies vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have been favored on the moneyline 32 total times this season. They’ve finished 17-15 in those games.
- Philadelphia has gone 5-4 (winning 55.6% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -181 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Phillies have an implied win probability of 64.4%.
- Philadelphia has played in 47 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-26-0).
- The Phillies have put together a 20-26-0 record against the spread this season (covering 43.5% of the time).
- The Tigers have won 21, or 46.7%, of the 45 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Detroit is 6-7 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +153 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Tigers, based on the moneyline, is 39.5%.
- Detroit and its opponents have hit the over in 25 of its 49 games with a total this season.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 27-20-0 in 47 games with a spread this season.
|Taijuan Walker (PHI)||Pitcher||Tyler Alexander (DET)|
|4 – 3||W/L||1 – 0|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos leads Philadelphia in batting average (.319) this season while adding seven home runs and 35 RBI.
- Castellanos ranks 91st in baseball in homers, and 36th in RBI.
- Castellanos will look to extend his five-game hitting streak. He’s batting .619 with two homers during his last five games.
- Kyle Schwarber is slugging .412 this season, with a team-best 15 homers while driving in 33 runs.
- Of all MLB hitters, Schwarber is seventh in home runs and 43rd in RBI.
- Bryson Stott has 67 hits this season and a slash line of .285/.329/.391.
- Turner is batting .243 with an OBP of .286 and a slugging percentage of .398 this season.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Zach McKinstry has seven doubles, a triple, four home runs and 25 walks while batting .279.
- McKinstry is 190th in homers and 296th in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- McKinstry takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .200 with a triple and a walk.
- Spencer Torkelson is batting .230 with 13 doubles, five home runs and 23 walks.
- Torkelson currently ranks 155th in homers and 92nd in RBI in the big leagues.
- Javier Baez leads the Tigers with 27 runs batted in.
- Akil Baddoo is hitting .244 with seven doubles, three home runs and 22 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!