MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 6:05 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-PH
|Phillies||-1.5 (-119)||O 7.5 (-126)||-250|
|Tigers||+1.5 (+101)||U 7.5 (-101)||+207|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Wheeler (R) DET: Olson (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Entering Wednesday’s matchup with the Philadelphia Phillies (29-32), the Detroit Tigers (26-33) are on a five-game losing streak. The contest starts at 6:05 PM ET on NBCS-PH with the Phillies listed as -250 favorites, while the are +207 underdogs who may be heading for a sixth straight defeat. Philadelphia’s Zack Wheeler gets the start, and he’ll go against Detroit’s Reese Olson.
Phillies vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies are the 19th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.3 runs per game (261 total).
- The Phillies are 18th in MLB action with 67 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Philadelphia has the 11th-ranked batting average in the majors (.256).
- The Phillies rank 14th in MLB with a .321 on-base percentage.
- Philadelphia’s .418 slugging percentage ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Tigers are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking last with just 210 total runs (3.6 per game) this season.
- Detroit ranks 27th in Major League Baseball with just 48 home runs as a team.
- The Tigers have a team batting average of just .221 this season, which ranks 28th among MLB teams.
- Detroit has an OBP of just .298 this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Tigers rank last in the majors with a .343 team slugging percentage.
Phillies vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have won 54.5% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (18-15).
- Philadelphia has played in three games as moneyline favorites with odds of -250 or shorter and won them all.
- The Phillies have a 71.4% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- In the 48 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Philadelphia, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-27-0).
- The Phillies have a 20-27-0 record against the spread this season (covering 42.6% of the time).
- The Tigers have been underdogs in 46 games this season and won 21 (45.7%) of those contests.
- Detroit has not won as an underdog of +207 or more on the moneyline this season in three such games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 32.6% chance of a victory for the Tigers.
- Detroit’s games have gone over the total in 25 of its 50 chances.
- The Tigers are 28-20-0 against the spread in their 48 chances this season.
|Zack Wheeler (PHI)||Pitcher||Reese Olson (DET)|
|4 – 4||W/L||0 – 1|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos leads Philadelphia with a .315 batting average. He’s also hit seven homers and has 35 RBI.
- Castellanos is 92nd in home runs and 37th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Kyle Schwarber is slugging .425 this season, with a team-best 16 homers while driving in 34 runs.
- Schwarber ranks sixth in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 41st in RBI.
- Bryson Stott has collected 68 base hits, an OBP of .329 and a slugging percentage of .391 this season.
- Trea Turner has 61 hits and an OBP of .283 to go with a slugging percentage of .394 this season.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Zach McKinstry has seven doubles, a triple, four home runs and 25 walks while hitting .272.
- McKinstry’s home run total ranks 192nd in MLB, and he is 298th in RBI.
- Spencer Torkelson has 13 doubles, five home runs and 24 walks while hitting .227.
- Torkelson ranks 156th overall in home runs and 95th in RBI this year.
- Javier Baez has put up a team-best 27 runs batted in.
- Akil Baddoo is hitting .237 with seven doubles, three home runs and 22 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!