MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 6:05 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-PH
|Phillies||-1.5 (-119)||O 7.5 (-126)||-256|
|Tigers||+1.5 (+101)||U 7.5 (-101)||+212|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Wheeler (R) DET: Holton (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Philadelphia Phillies (29-32) roll into Thursday’s matchup with the Detroit Tigers (26-33) looking to extend a four-game winning streak. The contest starts at 6:05 PM ET on NBCS-PH with the Phillies listed as -256 favorites on the moneyline. Zack Wheeler will get the ball for Philadelphia while Detroit will counter with Tyler Holton.
Phillies vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies are the 21st-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.3 runs per game (261 total).
- The Phillies average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 18th in MLB play with 67 total home runs.
- Philadelphia ranks 12th in MLB with a .256 batting average.
- The Phillies’ .321 on-base percentage ranks 15th in MLB.
- Philadelphia ranks 12th in baseball with a .418 slugging percentage.
- The Tigers are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking last with just 210 total runs (3.6 per game) this season.
- Detroit ranks 28th in Major League Baseball with just 48 home runs as a team.
- The Tigers rank last in MLB with a team batting average of just .221.
- Detroit has an on-base percentage of .298 this season, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- The Tigers are 30th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .343 this season.
Phillies vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have won 18 of the 33 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (54.5%).
- Philadelphia has won all three games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -256 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Phillies have an implied win probability of 71.9%.
- Philadelphia has played in 48 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-27-0).
- The Phillies have a 20-27-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Tigers have been the underdog 46 times and won 21, or 45.7%, of those games.
- Detroit has not won as an underdog of +212 or more on the moneyline this season in three such games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 32.1% chance of a victory for the Tigers.
- So far this season, Detroit and its opponents have hit the over in 25 of its 50 games with a total.
- The Tigers are 28-20-0 against the spread in their 48 chances this season.
|Zack Wheeler (PHI)||Pitcher||Tyler Holton (DET)|
|4 – 4||W/L||0 – 0|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos leads Philadelphia in batting average (.315) this season while adding seven home runs and 35 RBI.
- Castellanos is 93rd in homers and 38th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Kyle Schwarber’s 16 home runs are most among Philadelphia batters. He’s driven in 34 runs this season while slugging .425.
- Schwarber is seventh in homers and 42nd in RBI this year.
- Bryson Stott has collected 68 base hits, an OBP of .329 and a slugging percentage of .391 this season.
- Trea Turner has collected 61 hits this season and has an OBP of .283. He’s slugging .394 on the year.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Spencer Torkelson is hitting .227 with 13 doubles, five home runs and 24 walks.
- Among all batters in MLB, Torkelson is 160th in homers and 97th in RBI.
- Zach McKinstry is hitting .272 with seven doubles, a triple, four home runs and 25 walks.
- McKinstry ranks 193rd among hitters in MLB in home runs, and 299th in RBI.
- Javier Baez paces the Tigers with 27 runs batted in.
- Akil Baddoo is hitting .237 with seven doubles, three home runs and 22 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!