MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: NBC 10
|Phillies||-1.5 (-175)||O 9.5 (-105)||-111|
|Dodgers||+1.5 (+148)||U 9.5 (-120)||-105|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Suarez (L) LAD: Grove (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Dodgers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (36-27) serve as underdogs on the moneyline (-105) in Friday’s contest versus the Philadelphia Phillies (30-32). Game time is set for 7:05 PM ET on NBC 10. The Dodgers are favored against the spread in this one (1.5) with +148 odds. Ranger Suarez will get the ball for Philadelphia while Los Angeles will counter with Michael Grove.
Phillies vs. Dodgers 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies are the 21st-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.3 runs per game (264 total).
- The Phillies rank 18th in MLB action with 67 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Philadelphia has the 12th-ranked batting average in MLB (.255).
- The Phillies are 16th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .320.
- Philadelphia’s .415 slugging percentage ranks 12th in baseball.
- The Dodgers have scored the third-most runs in the league this season with 351.
- Los Angeles ranks second in Major League Baseball with 107 home runs.
- The Dodgers have a team batting average of .244 this season, which ranks 19th among MLB teams.
- Los Angeles has an on-base percentage of .331 this season, which ranks seventh in baseball.
- Fueled by 234 extra-base hits, the Dodgers rank third in MLB with a .461 slugging percentage this season.
Phillies vs. Dodgers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have won 19 of the 34 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (55.9%).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -111 or shorter, Philadelphia has a 17-15 record (winning 53.1% of its games).
- The Phillies have a 52.6% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Philadelphia has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 49 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 21 of those games (21-28-0).
- The Phillies have collected a 20-28-0 record ATS this season.
- The Dodgers have been underdogs in 10 games this season and won five (50%) of those contests.
- This season, Los Angeles has won four of its nine games, or 44.4%, when it’s the underdog by at least -105 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Dodgers have a 51.2% chance to win.
- So far this season, Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in 25 of its 46 games with a total.
- The Dodgers are 28-23-0 ATS in their 51 games with a spread this season.
|Ranger Suárez (PHI)||Pitcher||Michael Grove (LAD)|
|1 – 2||W/L||0 – 2|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos leads Philadelphia with a batting average of .315. He’s also hit seven home runs with 35 RBI.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Castellanos’ home run total ranks him 95th and his RBI tally ranks him 40th.
- Kyle Schwarber is slugging .419 this season, with a team-best 16 homers while driving in 34 runs.
- Schwarber is seventh in MLB in homers, and 44th in RBI.
- Bryson Stott is slashing .285/.328/.388 this season for the Phillies.
- Stott enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .294 over the course of his last five games.
- Trea Turner has collected 61 hits this season and has an OBP of .282. He’s slugging .389 on the year.
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman paces the Dodgers with a .337 batting average.
- In all of the majors, Freeman is 31st in home runs and 18th in RBI.
- Freeman takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .263 with a home run, three walks and six RBI.
- Mookie Betts is hitting .255 with 14 doubles, a triple, 16 home runs and 38 walks.
- Among all MLB hitters, Betts is seventh in homers and 30th in RBI.
- Betts takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .143 with a home run, three walks and an RBI.
- Will Smith has eight doubles, nine home runs and 28 walks while batting .305.
- Max Muncy has put his power on display as he leads his team with 18 home runs and 44 runs batted in.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!