MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, July 7, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL
|Phillies||-1.5 (+139)||O 7.5 (-106)||-123|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-163)||U 7.5 (-119)||+105|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Wheeler (R) MIA: Alcantara (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Philadelphia Phillies (47-39) visit the Miami Marlins (51-38) at 6:40 PM ET Friday in a meeting between two of the league’s best hitters. Nicholas Castellanos is batting .305 this year (eighth in the league) for the favored Phillies (-123), while Luis Arraez ranks first in the majors with a .388 average for the underdog Marlins. Zack Wheeler will get the ball for Philadelphia while Miami will counter with Sandy Alcantara.
Phillies vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies are the 14th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.5 runs per game (391 total).
- The Phillies are 18th in MLB action with 95 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Philadelphia has the eighth-best batting average in MLB (.259).
- The Phillies’ .322 on-base percentage ranks 16th in baseball.
- Philadelphia is ninth in baseball with a .421 slugging percentage.
- The Marlins have scored 371 runs (4.2 per game) this season, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Miami has hit 82 homers this season, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Marlins rank third in MLB with a .263 team batting average.
- Miami has an OBP of .323 this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Marlins rank 20th in the majors with a .399 team slugging percentage.
Phillies vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have won 61.2% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (30-19).
- Philadelphia has a 23-13 record (winning 63.9% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -123 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Phillies a 55.2% chance to win.
- Philadelphia has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 72 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 27 of those games (27-45-0).
- The Phillies have gone 33-39-0 ATS this season.
- The Marlins have won 19, or 51.4%, of the 37 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Miami has a record of 13-13 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +105 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Marlins have a 48.8% chance to win.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in 36 of its 73 games with a total this season.
- The Marlins are 38-39-0 ATS in their 77 games with a spread this season.
|Zack Wheeler (PHI)||Pitcher||Sandy Alcantara (MIA)|
|7 – 4||W/L||3 – 7|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Castellanos leads Philadelphia in batting average (.305) this season while adding 13 home runs and 55 RBI.
- Of all MLB hitters, Castellanos ranks eighth in batting average, 40th in on-base percentage, and 17th in slugging.
- Kyle Schwarber is slugging .437 this season, with a team-best 22 homers while driving in 48 runs.
- Of all MLB hitters, Schwarber ranks sixth in home runs and 41st in RBI.
- Bryson Stott is slashing .300/.336/.424 this season for the Phillies.
- Alec Bohm is a key run producer for Philadelphia with a .281 average, nine homers and 56 RBI.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Arraez has put up a team-high batting average of .388.
- In all of the majors, Arraez is 288th in home runs and 77th in RBI.
- Arraez has safely hit in seven straight games. In his last 10 games he is hitting .310 with three doubles, three walks and four RBI.
- Jorge Soler has shown his power as he paces his team with 22 home runs and 49 RBI.
- Soler currently is sixth in homers and 37th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Soler has safely hit in four straight games. In his last five games he is batting .368 with four doubles, three walks and two RBI.
- Bryan De La Cruz has 18 doubles, nine home runs and 25 walks while hitting .277.
- De La Cruz heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .278 with a double, two walks and four RBI.
- Garrett Cooper is batting .251 with 10 doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 16 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!