MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, July 19, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-PH
|Phillies||-1.5 (+109)||O 9.5 (+103)||-185|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-128)||U 9.5 (-131)||+156|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Sanchez (L) MIL: Rea (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Philadelphia Phillies (52-42) will put their five-game win streak to the test when they host the Milwaukee Brewers (52-43) Wednesday at 6:40 PM ET on NBCS-PH. Bookmakers consider the Phillies -185 favorites to extend their streak, while the Brewers are +156 underdogs looking for the upset. Philadelphia’s Cristopher Sanchez gets the start, and he’ll go against Milwaukee’s Colin Rea.
Phillies vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies are the 15th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.6 runs per game (430 total).
- The Phillies average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 16th in baseball with 106 total home runs.
- Philadelphia’s .260 batting average is sixth-best in the majors.
- The Phillies are 13th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .323.
- Philadelphia is 10th in MLB, slugging .423.
- The Brewers have scored the 25th-most runs in the league this season with 395 (4.2 per game).
- Milwaukee has hit 101 homers this season, which ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Brewers have a team batting average of just .231 this season, which ranks 26th among MLB teams.
- Milwaukee has the 25th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.310).
- The Brewers rank 27th in the majors with a .376 team slugging percentage.
Phillies vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have won 34 of the 53 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (64.2%).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -185 or shorter, Philadelphia has a 9-6 record (winning 60% of its games).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Phillies’ implied win probability is 64.9%.
- Philadelphia has played in 78 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 31 times (31-47-0).
- The Phillies have put together a 35-45-0 record ATS this season (covering 43.8% of the time).
- This season, the Brewers have been the underdog 41 times and won 21, or 51.2%, of those games.
- This season, Milwaukee has won one of its five games when it’s the underdog by at least +156 on the moneyline.
- The Brewers have a 39.1% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total in 34 of its 79 chances.
- The Brewers are 36-43-0 ATS in their 79 games with a spread this season.
|Cristopher Sanchez (PHI)||Pitcher||Colin Rea (MIL)|
|0 – 3||W/L||5 – 4|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos is batting .290 with 13 home runs and 56 RBI for Philadelphia this season.
- Of all hitters in baseball, Castellanos’ home run total places him 69th and his RBI tally ranks him 29th.
- Kyle Schwarber leads Philadelphia in home runs with 26 while driving in 57 runs and slugging .449.
- Schwarber is fifth in home runs and 24th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Schwarber will look to extend his five-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he’s batting .261 with four homers.
- Bryson Stott leads Philadelphia with a .306 batting average while slugging eight homers and driving in 35 runs.
- Stott enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s batting .389 over the course of his last five games with one homer.
- Alec Bohm is a key run producer for Philadelphia with a .285 average, nine homers and 59 RBI.
- Bohm will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .375 over the course of his last five games.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich has a team-best batting average of .280 while pacing the Brewers in runs batted in (50).
- In all of the majors, Yelich ranks 69th in homers and 51st in RBI.
- Willy Adames’ 16 home runs lead his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Adames ranks 39th in homers and 69th in RBI.
- William Contreras is batting .268 with 15 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 31 walks.
- Joey Wiemer is hitting .207 with 14 doubles, 12 home runs and 30 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!