MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
|Phillies||-1.5 (+127)||O 8.5 (-135)||-129|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-149)||U 8.5 (+106)||+111|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Nola (R) MIL: Rea (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Trea Turner seeks to extend his 12-game hitting streak as the Philadelphia Phillies (74-60) take on the Milwaukee Brewers (75-59) and William Contreras, who has an 11-game hit streak of his own. The Phillies are listed as -129 favorites on the moneyline for the contest, which starts at 7:15 PM ET on Saturday, live on FOX from American Family Field. Philadelphia’s Aaron Nola and Milwaukee’s Colin Rea have been named the starters for this contest.
Phillies vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies are the ninth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 4.9 runs per game (655 total).
- The Phillies rank 10th-best in baseball with 174 total home runs.
- Philadelphia’s .260 batting average is fourth-best in the majors.
- The Phillies are eighth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .328.
- Philadelphia’s .439 slugging percentage is fifth-best in baseball.
- The Brewers rank 18th in the majors with 589 total runs scored this season.
- Milwaukee ranks 22nd in Major League Baseball with 139 home runs.
- The Brewers rank 26th in MLB with a team batting average of just .235.
- Milwaukee has an on-base percentage of .315 this season, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Brewers rank 27th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .379 this season.
Phillies vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have won 59.6% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (53-36).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -129 or shorter, Philadelphia has a 42-20 record (winning 67.7% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Phillies a 56.3% chance to win.
- Philadelphia has played in 115 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 53 times (53-62-0).
- The Phillies have put together a 54-66-0 record against the spread this season (covering 45% of the time).
- This season, the Brewers have won 31 out of the 60 games, or 51.7%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Milwaukee has won 17 of its 40 games, or 42.5%, when it’s the underdog by at least +111 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Brewers, based on the moneyline, is 47.4%.
- Games involving Milwaukee have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 51 of 114 chances this season.
- The Brewers are 54-63-0 against the spread this season.
|Aaron Nola (PHI)||Pitcher||Colin Rea (MIL)|
|12 – 8||W/L||0 – 0|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Kyle Schwarber is batting .189 this season with a team-high 38 home runs and 86 RBI.
- Schwarber ranks fourth in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 16th in RBI.
- Schwarber will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .190 with three homers in his last five outings.
- Bryson Stott is batting .293 with an OBP of .338 and a slugging percentage of .442 this season.
- Stott ranks 127th in baseball in homers, and 101st in RBI.
- Turner has collected 141 base hits, an OBP of .310 and a slugging percentage of .441 this season.
- Turner is batting .357 with six homers over the course of his last 10 outings while also on a 12-game hitting streak.
- Alec Bohm has collected 127 hits this season and has an OBP of .337. He’s slugging .433 on the year.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich leads the Brewers with 69 runs batted in.
- In all of MLB, Yelich is 91st in home runs and 50th in RBI.
- Carlos Santana has 28 doubles, 18 home runs and 55 walks while hitting .234.
- Among all major league batters, Santana is 81st in home runs and 53rd in RBI.
- Santana enters this game on a 10-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .368 with three doubles, two home runs, eight walks and eight RBI.
- Contreras has a team-best batting average of .281.
- Contreras takes an 11-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last 10 games he is batting .351 with four doubles, two home runs, nine walks and eight RBI.
- Willy Adames has hit 22 home runs to pace his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!