MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 23, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: Apple TV+
|Phillies||-1.5 (-188)||O 9.5 (-116)||-119|
|Mets||+1.5 (+159)||U 9.5 (-109)||+101|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Walker (R) NYM: Senga (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Mets, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Philadelphia Phillies (38-36) and New York Mets (34-40) meet Friday at Citizens Bank Park, starting at 7:05 PM ET on Apple TV+. The Phillies are -119 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the Mets are favored against the spread of 1.5 runs with +159 odds. Taijuan Walker will get the ball for Philadelphia while New York will counter with Kodai Senga.
Phillies vs. Mets 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies have the No. 19 offense in MLB action scoring 4.4 runs per game (323 total runs).
- The Phillies are 21st in MLB action with 78 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Philadelphia’s .257 batting average is ninth-best in the majors.
- The Phillies rank 13th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .321.
- Philadelphia ranks 11th in MLB with a .415 slugging percentage.
- The Mets have scored the 14th-most runs in the league this season with 337 (4.6 per game).
- New York’s 88 home runs rank 12th in Major League Baseball.
- The Mets rank 19th in MLB with a .240 team batting average.
- New York has an on-base percentage of .320 this season, which ranks 15th in the majors.
- The Mets rank 19th in the majors with a .397 team slugging percentage.
Phillies vs. Mets Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have gone 24-17 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 58.5% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -119 or shorter, Philadelphia has a 21-12 record (winning 63.6% of its games).
- The Phillies have a 54.3% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Philadelphia has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 23 times this season for a 23-37-0 record against the over/under.
- The Phillies have covered 41.7% of their games this season, going 25-35-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Mets have been the underdog 21 times and won eight, or 38.1%, of those games.
- New York has entered 12 games this season as the underdog by +101 or more and is 2-10 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 49.8% chance of a victory for the Mets.
- Games involving New York have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 27 of 56 chances this season.
- The Mets have an ATS record of 19-34-0 in 53 games with a spread this season.
|Taijuan Walker (PHI)||Pitcher||Kodai Senga (NYM)|
|7 – 3||W/L||6 – 4|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos leads Philadelphia with a batting average of .311. He’s also hit eight home runs with 43 RBI.
- Among hitters in baseball, Castellanos is 110th in homers and 30th in RBI.
- Kyle Schwarber leads Philadelphia in home runs with 20 while driving in 41 runs and slugging .446.
- Schwarber is fifth in homers and 37th in RBI among all batters this season.
- Bryson Stott has collected 84 base hits, an OBP of .332 and a slugging percentage of .425 this season.
- Stott is batting .385 with two homers over the course of his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Alec Bohm leads Philadelphia in runs batted in (46) this season. He’s batting .264 while slugging .400.
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso leads the Mets with 23 home runs and 51 runs batted in.
- In all of MLB, Alonso is second in home runs and 11th in RBI.
- Francisco Lindor has been productive as he leads his team with 51 RBI.
- Lindor is 25th in homers and 11th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Brandon Nimmo leads the Mets with a .279 batting average.
- Jeff McNeil has eight doubles, a triple, three home runs and 24 walks while hitting .267.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!