MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Phillies||-1.5 (+103)||O 9.5 (-103)||-196|
|Mets||+1.5 (-120)||U 9.5 (-123)||+165|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Wheeler (R) NYM: Carrasco (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Mets, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Philadelphia Phillies (39-37) and the New York Mets (35-41) meet in the rubber match of a three-game series on Sunday at 1:35 PM ET. The Phillies are -196 favorites on the moneyline to win the series over the Mets (+165). Zack Wheeler will get the ball for Philadelphia while New York will counter with Carlos Carrasco.
Phillies vs. Mets 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies are the 21st-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.3 runs per game (330 total).
- The Phillies rank 21st in MLB play with 79 total home runs.
- Philadelphia is 10th in the majors with a .257 batting average.
- The Phillies are 13th in MLB with a .322 on-base percentage.
- Philadelphia’s .414 slugging percentage is 12th in baseball.
- The Mets have scored 342 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- New York ranks 12th in Major League Baseball with 90 home runs.
- The Mets rank 20th in MLB with a .239 team batting average.
- New York has an on-base percentage of .318 this season, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Mets rank 20th in the majors with a .395 team slugging percentage.
Phillies vs. Mets Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have gone 25-17 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 59.5% of those games).
- Philadelphia has a record of 5-3 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -196 or shorter (62.5% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Phillies a 66.2% chance to win.
- Philadelphia has played in 62 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-39-0).
- The Phillies have collected a 26-36-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Mets have been the underdog 22 times and won eight, or 36.4%, of those games.
- New York has played as an underdog of +165 or more once this season and lost that game.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Mets have a 37.7% chance to win.
- New York and its opponents have hit the over in 27 of its 58 games with a total this season.
- In 55 games with a spread this season, the Mets are 20-35-0 ATS.
|Zack Wheeler (PHI)||Pitcher||Carlos Carrasco (NYM)|
|6 – 4||W/L||2 – 3|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos leads Philadelphia in batting average (.317) this season while adding nine home runs and 44 RBI.
- Among all hitters in Major League Baseball, Castellanos’ home run total ranks him 94th and his RBI tally ranks him 32nd.
- Castellanos enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings, he’s hitting .333 with one homer.
- Bryson Stott is batting .298 with an OBP of .333 and a slugging percentage of .425 this season.
- Of all MLB batters, Stott is 137th in homers and 123rd in RBI.
- Stott enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .263 over the course of his last five games.
- Kyle Schwarber is slugging .434 this season, with a team-high 20 home runs. He’s also collected 41 RBI.
- Alec Bohm leads Philadelphia in runs batted in with 46 while batting .259 with seven homers.
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso leads the Mets with 23 home runs and 52 runs batted in.
- Alonso is third in homers and 11th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Francisco Lindor has 19 doubles, 14 home runs and 31 walks while batting .222.
- Among all major league batters, Lindor is 27th in home runs and 13th in RBI.
- Lindor heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .375 with two doubles, a home run, five walks and six RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo has accumulated a team-high batting average of .281.
- Nimmo takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .200 with a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Jeff McNeil is hitting .264 with eight doubles, a triple, three home runs and 24 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!