MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 4:07 PM ET
- Where: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CA
|Phillies||-2.5 (+116)||O 7.5 (-112)||-243|
|Athletics||+2.5 (-136)||U 7.5 (-113)||+202|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Wheeler (R) OAK: Harris (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Oakland Athletics (19-54) will try to end their four-game losing streak when they host the Philadelphia Phillies (37-34) on Sunday at 4:07 PM ET on NBCS-CA. Oddsmakers consider the Phillies to be -243 favorites for the contest, while the Athletics are +202 underdogs looking for the upset. Zack Wheeler will get the ball for Philadelphia while Oakland will counter with Hogan Harris.
Phillies vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies rank 15th in runs scored with 317, 4.5 per game.
- The Phillies average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 18th in baseball with 77 total home runs.
- Philadelphia’s .259 batting average is eighth-best in the majors.
- The Phillies are 13th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .323.
- Philadelphia’s .421 slugging percentage ranks 10th-best in baseball.
- The Athletics have scored the 29th-most runs in the league this season with just 260 (3.6 per game).
- Oakland ranks 23rd in Major League Baseball with 67 home runs.
- The Athletics have a team batting average of just .222 this season, which ranks last among MLB teams.
- Oakland is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 26th with an OBP of .304.
- The Athletics rank last in the majors with a .352 team slugging percentage.
Phillies vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have won 23 of the 39 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (59%).
- Philadelphia has won all four games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -243 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Phillies a 70.8% chance to win.
- Philadelphia has played in 57 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-34-0).
- The Phillies have a 25-32-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Athletics have been underdogs in 62 games this season and won 17 (27.4%) of those contests.
- Oakland has a record of 5-17, a 22.7% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +202 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Athletics have a 33.1% chance to win.
- Oakland’s games have gone over the total in 29 of its 59 chances.
- The Athletics are 30-32-0 against the spread in their 62 chances this season.
|Zack Wheeler (PHI)||Pitcher||Hogan Harris (OAK)|
|5 – 4||W/L||2 – 0|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos leads Philadelphia with a batting average of .315. He’s also hit eight home runs with 42 RBI.
- Castellanos’ home runs put him 101st in baseball, and he is 24th in RBI.
- Castellanos will look to extend his six-game hitting streak. He’s batting .348 in his last five outings.
- Kyle Schwarber’s 19 home runs are most among Philadelphia batters. He’s driven in 39 runs this season while slugging .439.
- Schwarber ranks fifth in homers and 37th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Schwarber has a batting average of .238 with two homers during his last five games and is riding a three-game hit streak.
- Bryson Stott has 82 hits this season and a slash line of .300/.339/.432.
- Stott enters this game on a seven-game hit streak. He’s batting .400 in his last five games with two homers.
- Alec Bohm leads Philadelphia in runs batted in with 45 while batting .271 with seven homers.
- Bohm is batting .360 with one homer in his last five games. He also comes into Sunday’s game looking to extend his five-game hitting streak.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Esteury Ruiz has a team-best batting average of .261.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Ruiz’s home run total puts him 331st, and his RBI total ranks 110th.
- Ruiz brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .286 with two doubles, a walk and an RBI.
- Brent Rooker has hit 13 home runs with 38 RBI. Both pace his team.
- Rooker ranks 27th in home runs and 43rd in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Ryan Noda has 13 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 48 walks while hitting .246.
- Jace Peterson has four doubles, a triple, five home runs and 25 walks while hitting .224.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!