MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-PH
|Phillies||– ()||O 8.5 (-129)||-128|
|Mariners||+ ()||U 8.5 (+102)||+109|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Falter (L) SEA: Gonzales (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Mariners, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Philadelphia Phillies (11-12) hope to avoid an upset as -128 favorites when they take on Jarred Kelenic (with homers in two straight contests) and the Seattle Mariners (10-12). First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET Tuesday, live from Citizens Bank Park and airing on NBCS-PH. Philadelphia’s Bailey Falter gets the start, and he’ll go against Seattle’s Marco Gonzales.
Phillies vs. Mariners 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies have the No. 15 offense in MLB action scoring 4.5 runs per game (104 total runs).
- The Phillies are 14th in MLB action with 26 total home runs.
- Philadelphia has the third-best batting average in MLB (.276).
- The Phillies rank seventh in MLB with a .336 on-base percentage.
- Philadelphia’s .453 slugging percentage ranks third-best in MLB.
- The Mariners have scored 98 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Seattle’s 22 home runs rank 21st in Major League Baseball.
- The Mariners rank 25th in MLB with a .225 team batting average.
- Seattle has an on-base percentage of .304 this season, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Mariners rank 23rd in the majors with a .375 team slugging percentage.
Phillies vs. Mariners Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have won 63.6% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (7-4).
- Philadelphia has gone 5-3 (winning 62.5% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -128 or shorter.
- The Phillies have an implied moneyline win probability of 56.1% in this contest.
- Philadelphia has played in 12 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total five times (5-7-0).
- The Phillies have put together a 5-7-0 record against the spread this season (covering 41.7% of the time).
- The Mariners have been listed as the underdog three times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- Seattle has played as an underdog of +109 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 47.8% chance of a victory for the Mariners.
- Seattle and its opponents have hit the over in six of its 11 games with a total this season.
- In 11 games with a spread this season, the Mariners are 4-7-0 ATS.
|Bailey Falter (PHI)||Pitcher||Marco Gonzales (SEA)|
|0 – 3||W/L||1 – 0|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Brandon Marsh leads Philadelphia in batting average (.364) this season while adding four home runs and 13 RBI.
- Marsh’s home runs rank him 43rd in Major League Baseball, and he is 46th in RBI.
- Marsh enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five games, he’s hitting .385 with two homers.
- Alec Bohm is a key run producer for Philadelphia with a .302 average, three homers and 18 RBI.
- Bohm ranks 79th in home runs and 13th in RBI this year.
- Bohm has a batting average of .158 in his last five games and is working on a three-game hit streak.
- Nicholas Castellanos is slashing .307/.378/.489 this season for the Phillies.
- Castellanos will look to add one more to his five-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he has a batting average of .350 with two homers.
- Trea Turner has 29 hits and an OBP of .352 to go with a slugging percentage of .434 this season.
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France has racked up a team-high 15 runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, France is 202nd in home runs and 28th in RBI.
- Julio Rodriguez is hitting .245 with five doubles, a triple, four home runs and eight walks.
- Rodriguez is 43rd in home runs and 61st in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Kelenic has accumulated a team-high batting average of .319, and leads the Mariners in home runs (six).
- Kelenic has safely hit in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .278 with a double, two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
- Teoscar Hernandez is batting .244 with three doubles, five home runs and two walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!