MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 1:05 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-PH
|Phillies||-1.5 (-188)||O 8.5 (-111)||-112|
|Mariners||+1.5 (+159)||U 8.5 (-114)||-104|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Strahm (L) SEA: Kirby (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Mariners, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners (11-13) serve as underdogs on the moneyline (-104) in Thursday’s contest with the Philadelphia Phillies (12-13). Game time is set for 1:05 PM ET on NBCS-PH. The Mariners are favored against the spread in this one (1.5) with +159 odds. Philadelphia’s Matt Strahm gets the start, and he’ll go against Seattle’s George Kirby.
Phillies vs. Mariners 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies are the 14th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.5 runs per game (113 total).
- The Phillies are 13th in MLB play with 28 total home runs.
- Philadelphia has an MLB-best .279 batting average.
- The Phillies rank seventh in MLB with an on-base percentage of .336.
- Philadelphia is fourth in MLB with a .450 slugging percentage.
- The Mariners rank 17th in the majors with 108 total runs scored this season.
- Seattle ranks 18th in Major League Baseball with 26 home runs.
- The Mariners rank 26th in MLB with a team batting average of just .226.
- Seattle has an on-base percentage of .300 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The Mariners rank 18th in the majors with a .385 team slugging percentage.
Phillies vs. Mariners Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have put together a 7-5 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 58.3% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -112 or shorter, Philadelphia has a record of 7-5 (58.3%).
- The Phillies have an implied moneyline win probability of 52.8% in this contest.
- Philadelphia has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total six times this season for a 6-8-0 record against the over/under.
- The Phillies have a 5-8-0 record against the spread this season (covering only 38.5% of the time).
- This season, the Mariners have been the underdog four times and won one of those games.
- Seattle has entered three games this season as the underdog by -104 or more and is 1-2 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 51% chance of a victory for the Mariners.
- Seattle and its opponents have gone over the total this season in seven of its 13 opportunities.
- The Mariners are 5-7-0 against the spread this season.
|Matt Strahm (PHI)||Pitcher||George Kirby (SEA)|
|1 – 2||W/L||2 – 1|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos is batting .333 with three home runs and 16 RBI for Philadelphia this season.
- Castellanos ranks 90th in Major League Baseball in homers, and 26th in RBI.
- Castellanos is batting .500 with three homers during his last five games and is riding a seven-game hitting streak.
- Brandon Marsh leads Philadelphia in batting with a .351 average while slugging four homers and driving in 13 runs.
- Marsh is 52nd in home runs and 58th in RBI among all batters this season.
- Marsh has a batting average of .333 with one homer in his last five outings and is working on a five-game hit streak.
- Alec Bohm leads Philadelphia in runs batted in (20) this season. He has a .298 batting average and a .447 slugging percentage.
- Bohm enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s batting .250 over the course of his last five games.
- Bryson Stott has collected 36 hits this season and has an OBP of .373. He’s slugging .467 on the year.
- Stott is batting .250 with one homer during his last five games. He also comes into Thursday’s game looking to extend his three-game hitting streak.
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France has driven in a team-best 15 runs batted in.
- In all of MLB, France is 209th in homers and 36th in RBI.
- Jarred Kelenic has shown his power as he paces his team with seven home runs with a team-best .325 batting average.
- Kelenic is sixth overall in homers and 49th in RBI this season.
- Julio Rodriguez is hitting .233 with five doubles, a triple, five home runs and eight walks.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .271 with seven doubles, a home run and 16 walks.
- Crawford has safely hit in four straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .400 with two doubles, a home run, three walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!