MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-PH
|Phillies||-1.5 (-178)||O 8.5 (-101)||-109|
|Blue Jays||+1.5 (+151)||U 8.5 (-126)||-106|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Wheeler (R) TOR: Gausman (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Blue Jays, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Toronto Blue Jays (21-15) serve as underdogs on the moneyline (-106) in Wednesday’s contest against the Philadelphia Phillies (17-19). Game time is set for 4:05 PM ET on NBCS-PH. The Blue Jays are favored against the spread in this one (1.5) with +151 odds. Philadelphia’s Zack Wheeler gets the start, and he’ll go against Toronto’s Kevin Gausman.
Phillies vs. Blue Jays 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies rank 16th in runs scored with 158, 4.4 per game.
- The Phillies rank 19th in MLB play with 39 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Philadelphia’s .266 batting average is fourth-best in MLB.
- The Phillies rank 13th in baseball with a .325 on-base percentage.
- Philadelphia’s .431 slugging percentage is seventh-best in baseball.
- The Blue Jays have scored 177 runs this season, which ranks ninth in MLB.
- Toronto’s 41 home runs rank 14th in Major League Baseball.
- The Blue Jays have a team batting average of .260 this season, which ranks eighth among MLB teams.
- Toronto has an OBP of .335 this season, which ranks sixth in MLB.
- The Blue Jays are 13th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .418 this season.
Phillies vs. Blue Jays Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have gone 10-7 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 58.8% of those games).
- Philadelphia has gone 9-7 (winning 56.2% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -109 or shorter.
- The Phillies have a 52.2% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Philadelphia has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 10 times this season for a 10-13-0 record against the over/under.
- The Phillies have covered 43.5% of their games this season, going 10-13-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Blue Jays have won three out of the six games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Toronto has a record of 3-3 when it’s set as an underdog of -106 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Blue Jays have a 51.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Toronto have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 13 of 27 chances this season.
- The Blue Jays are 15-12-0 against the spread in their 27 chances this season.
|Zack Wheeler (PHI)||Pitcher||Kevin Gausman (TOR)|
|3 – 2||W/L||2 – 3|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos leads Philadelphia with a .317 batting average. He’s also hit five homers and has 24 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Castellanos is 11th in batting average, 45th in on-base percentage, and 29th in slugging.
- Castellanos will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .350 with one homer during his last five games.
- Alec Bohm leads Philadelphia in runs batted in (25) this season. He’s batting .278 while slugging .398.
- Bohm ranks 140th in home runs and 18th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Brandon Marsh’s batting average of .317 leads all Philadelphia hitters this season.
- Trea Turner has collected 40 hits this season and has an OBP of .311. He’s slugging .405 on the year.
- Turner will look to extend his nine-game hitting streak. He’s batting .261 with one homer during his last five games.
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bo Bichette leads the Blue Jays with eight home runs and 24 runs batted in.
- Bichette’s home run total ranks 16th in the big leagues, and he is 20th in RBI.
- Bichette takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .348 with four doubles, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has seven doubles, seven home runs and 15 walks while batting .313.
- Guerrero ranks 26th overall in home runs and 34th in RBI this season.
- Matt Chapman leads the Blue Jays with a .349 batting average.
- Chapman takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .263 with two doubles, two walks and an RBI.
- Daulton Varsho is batting .240 with seven doubles, five home runs and 14 walks.
- Varsho enters this matchup on a seven-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .359 with three doubles, three home runs, three walks and 10 RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!