MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Phillies||-1.5 (-108)||O 8.5 (-120)||-178|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-107)||U 8.5 (-105)||+151|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Wheeler (R) WSH: Gray (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Washington Nationals (24-32) and Keibert Ruiz (2 HR in his last game) are underdogs (+151) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Philadelphia Phillies (25-31) on Friday at 7:05 PM ET on MASN. Zack Wheeler will get the ball for Philadelphia while Washington will counter with Josiah Gray.
Phillies vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies are the 24th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.1 runs per game (230 total).
- The Phillies are 22nd in MLB play with 56 home runs. They average 1.0 per game.
- Philadelphia ranks 13th in MLB with a .253 batting average.
- The Phillies are 19th in MLB with a .317 on-base percentage.
- Philadelphia ranks 14th in MLB, slugging .407.
- The Nationals have scored 240 runs (4.3 per game) this season, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Washington’s 44 home runs rank 28th in MLB this season.
- The Nationals’ .264 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fourth in MLB.
- Washington has an OBP of .329 this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- The Nationals rank 22nd in the majors with a .391 team slugging percentage.
Phillies vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have won 51.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (15-14).
- Philadelphia has a 4-3 record (winning 57.1% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -178 or shorter.
- The Phillies have a 64% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- In the 43 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Philadelphia, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 18 times (18-25-0).
- The Phillies are 17-25-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Nationals have been the underdog 43 times and won 17, or 39.5%, of those games.
- Washington is 9-9 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +151 or more on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Nationals have a 39.8% chance to win.
- So far this season, Washington and its opponents have hit the over in 17 of its 42 games with a total.
- The Nationals are 27-16-0 against the spread in their 43 chances this season.
|Zack Wheeler (PHI)||Pitcher||Josiah Gray (WSH)|
|4 – 4||W/L||4 – 5|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos leads Philadelphia in batting average (.300) this season while adding five home runs and 29 RBI.
- Of all MLB batters, Castellanos ranks 13th in batting average, 58th in on-base percentage, and 58th in slugging.
- Bryson Stott is batting .284 with an OBP of .320 and a slugging percentage of .396 this season.
- Stott ranks 140th in home runs and 138th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Kyle Schwarber’s 13 home runs lead all Philadelphia hitters, and he’s slugging .387.
- Trea Turner is batting .236 with an OBP of .279 and a slugging percentage of .369 this season.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Lane Thomas has racked up a team-best eight home runs.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Thomas is 63rd in homers and 77th in RBI.
- Jeimer Candelario is batting .265 with 15 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 18 walks.
- Among all MLB hitters, Candelario ranks 84th in homers and 89th in RBI.
- Luis Garcia has eight doubles, a triple, four home runs and 13 walks while hitting .269.
- Garcia heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .130 with a double, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Ruiz is batting .243 with seven doubles, seven home runs and 14 walks.
- Ruiz has hit safely in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .263 with three home runs, three walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!