MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Phillies||-1.5 (-102)||O 9.5 (+103)||-163|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-114)||U 9.5 (-131)||+139|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Suarez (L) WSH: Williams (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Philadelphia Phillies (26-32) and the Washington Nationals (25-33) meet in the rubber match of a three-game series on Sunday at 1:35 PM ET. The Phillies are -163 favorites on the moneyline to win the series over the Nationals (+139). Ranger Suarez will get the ball for Philadelphia while Washington will counter with Trevor Williams.
Phillies vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies rank 23rd in runs scored with 241, 4.2 per game.
- The Phillies rank 21st in baseball with 59 total home runs.
- Philadelphia has the 10th-best batting average in the majors (.255).
- The Phillies rank 20th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .318.
- Philadelphia is 13th in MLB with a .411 slugging percentage.
- The Nationals have scored 250 runs (4.3 per game) this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- Washington has hit just 45 homers this season, which ranks 28th in the majors.
- The Nationals’ .264 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fourth in MLB.
- Washington has an on-base percentage of .329 this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- The Nationals rank 20th in the majors with a .390 team slugging percentage.
Phillies vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have won 50% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (15-15).
- Philadelphia has a 4-5 record (winning 44.4% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -163 or shorter.
- The Phillies have an implied moneyline win probability of 62% in this matchup.
- Philadelphia has had an over/under set by bookmakers 45 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 19 of those games (19-26-0).
- The Phillies have covered 40.9% of their games this season, going 18-26-0 ATS.
- This season, the Nationals have won 18 out of the 44 games, or 40.9%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Washington has a record of 10-11 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +139 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Nationals, based on the moneyline, is 41.8%.
- So far this season, Washington and its opponents have hit the over in 18 of its 44 games with a total.
- The Nationals have an ATS record of 28-17-0 in 45 games with a spread this season.
|Ranger Suárez (PHI)||Pitcher||Trevor Williams (WSH)|
|0 – 2||W/L||2 – 3|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos leads Philadelphia in batting average (.310) this season while adding seven home runs and 34 RBI.
- Castellanos’ home runs put him 87th in MLB, and he ranks 37th in RBI.
- Castellanos enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games, he’s hitting .421 with two homers.
- Bryson Stott has collected 66 hits this season and has an OBP of .325. He’s slugging .397 on the year.
- Stott is 150th in homers and 144th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Kyle Schwarber leads Philadelphia in home runs with 13. He’s driven in 27 runs and is slugging .387.
- Schwarber will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he has a batting average of .150.
- Trea Turner is batting .237 with an OBP of .281 and a slugging percentage of .373 this season.
- Turner will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .158 in his last five outings.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Jeimer Candelario has 17 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 18 walks while hitting .264.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Candelario’s home run total puts him 87th, and his RBI total ranks 70th.
- Lane Thomas’ eight home runs lead his team.
- Among all major league hitters, Thomas ranks 66th in homers and 74th in RBI.
- Luis Garcia has eight doubles, a triple, five home runs and 13 walks while hitting .272.
- Garcia heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .273 with a double, two home runs, a walk and five RBI.
- Joey Meneses has 30 runs batted in while batting .306. Both pace his team.
- Meneses heads into this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .421 with a double, two walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!