MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-PH+
|Phillies||-1.5 (+139)||O 8.5 (+112)||-147|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-163)||U 8.5 (-136)||+125|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Nola (R) MIA: Luzardo (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Led by Alec Bohm (two-game homer streak), the Philadelphia Phillies (4-6) are favorites versus the Miami Marlins (4-7) Tuesday at 6:40 PM ET. Sportsbooks have named the Phillies as -147 favorites for the game, which airs on NBCS-PH+. Aaron Nola gets the starting nod for Philadelphia while Jesus Luzardo is Miami’s starter for the contest.
Phillies vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies have the No. 18 offense in MLB action scoring 4.5 runs per game (45 total runs).
- The Phillies rank 17th in baseball with 10 total home runs.
- Philadelphia has the second-best batting average in the majors (.285).
- The Phillies are 13th in MLB with a .332 on-base percentage.
- Philadelphia is third in MLB, slugging .470.
- The Marlins have scored the 27th-most runs in the league this season with just 30 (2.7 per game).
- Miami’s 12 home runs rank 10th in Major League Baseball.
- The Marlins rank 22nd in MLB with a .233 team batting average.
- Miami has an OBP of just .298 this season, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Marlins rank 22nd in the majors with a .369 team slugging percentage.
Phillies vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have not played as the moneyline favorite yet this season.
- Philadelphia has ynot played as moneyline favorites of -147 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Phillies a 59.5% chance to win.
- Oddsmakers have not set an over/under in any of Philadelphia’s games so far this season.
- The Phillies have not had a spread set for a contest this season.
- The Marlins will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Miami has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +125 odds on it winning this game.
- The implied probability of a win by the Marlins, based on the moneyline, is 44.4%.
- This will be the first time this season Miami will play in a game with a total set by bookmakers
- The Marlins will be playing their first game this season with a spread.
|Aaron Nola (PHI)||Pitcher||Jesús Luzardo (MIA)|
|0 – 1||W/L||1 – 0|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Bohm is batting .351 this season with a team-high three home runs and 11 RBI.
- Bohm ranks eighth in Major League Baseball in home runs, and fifth in RBI.
- Bohm will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .316 with two homers in his last five games.
- Brandon Marsh has collected 10 hits this season and has an OBP of .429. He’s slugging .923 on the year.
- Marsh enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .400 during his last five games with two homers.
- Trea Turner has 15 hits this season and a slash line of .349/.404/.465.
- Nicholas Castellanos has collected 10 hits this season and has an OBP of .381. He’s slugging .472 on the year.
- Castellanos enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he’s hitting .353.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Garrett Cooper leads the Marlins in home runs (three) and runs batted in (eight).
- Cooper’s home run total ranks eighth in MLB, and he is 29th in RBI.
- Cooper brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .421 with a double, two home runs, three walks and six RBI.
- Luis Arraez is batting .500 to lead his team.
- Arraez ranks 207th among batters in the majors in home runs, and 166th in RBI.
- Arraez has hit safely in four straight games. In his last five games he is batting .538 with a double, four walks and an RBI.
- Jorge Soler has launched a team-high three home runs.
- Jazz Chisholm is hitting .231 with a double, two home runs and three walks.
- Chisholm enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .316 with a home run and two RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!