MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Wheeler (R) MIA: Cabrera (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Coming off of a cycle in his last game, Luis Arraez leads the Miami Marlins (5-7) into action as +159 underdogs against the Philadelphia Phillies (4-7). Action gets underway from Citizens Bank Park at 4:05 PM ET on Wednesday, live on MLB Network. Zack Wheeler gets the starting nod for Philadelphia while Edward Cabrera is Miami’s starter for the contest.
Phillies vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies are the 20th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.5 runs per game (49 total).
- The Phillies average 1.0 home run per game to rank 20th in baseball with 11 total home runs.
- Philadelphia has the third-best batting average in the majors (.288).
- The Phillies are ninth in baseball with a .338 on-base percentage.
- Philadelphia ranks third in baseball, slugging .469.
- The Marlins have scored 38 runs (just 3.2 per game) this season, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- Miami’s 14 home runs rank 13th in Major League Baseball.
- The Marlins’ .245 batting average ranks 19th in the league this season.
- Miami has an OBP of .308 this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Marlins rank 21st in the majors with a .401 team slugging percentage.
Phillies vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- Philadelphia has not played a game with moneyline odds of -188 or shorter.
- The Phillies have a 65.3% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Bookmakers have set an over/under for just one of Philadelphia’s games yet this season. It went over the total.
- The Phillies have had a run line set for only one game this season, and they did not cover.
- The Marlins won the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- Miami has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +159 odds on it winning this game.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 38.6% chance of a victory for the Marlins.
- Miami and its opponents have gone over the total in one opportunity this season.
- The Marlins have played one game with a spread this season and covered in that game.
|Zack Wheeler (PHI)||Pitcher||Edward Cabrera (MIA)|
|0 – 1||W/L||0 – 1|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Alec Bohm leads Philadelphia in home runs (three) and runs batted in (11) this season while batting .341.
- Among all hitters in Major League Baseball, Bohm’s home run total places him 16th and his RBI tally places him eighth.
- Bohm will look to extend his five-game hitting streak. He’s batting .333 with two homers in his last five outings.
- Brandon Marsh is batting .407 with an OBP of .467 and a slugging percentage of .926 this season.
- Marsh enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .500 during his last five games with one homer.
- Trea Turner has 15 hits this season and a slash line of .313/.365/.417.
- Nicholas Castellanos has 12 hits and an OBP of .404 to go with a slugging percentage of .475 this season.
- Castellanos will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .444 during his last five games.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Arraez has accumulated a team-best batting average of .537.
- Among all batters in the majors, Arraez’s home run total puts him 111th, and his RBI total ranks 107th.
- Arraez has safely hit in five games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .647 with two doubles, a triple, a home run, four walks and three RBI.
- Garrett Cooper’s three home runs and eight runs batted in are both team-highs.
- Cooper currently ranks 16th in homers and 39th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Jorge Soler has hit a team-best three homers.
- Jazz Chisholm has a double, a triple, two home runs and three walks while batting .250.
- Chisholm takes a six-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last 10 outings he is batting .278 with a double, a triple, a home run, three walks and three RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!