MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
|Phillies||-1.5 (-222)||O 9.5 (-113)||-112|
|Reds||+1.5 (+185)||U 9.5 (-107)||-104|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Strahm (L) CIN: Ashcraft (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Philadelphia Phillies (5-9) are favored on the moneyline (-112) in Saturday’s contest with the Cincinnati Reds (5-8). Game time is at 4:10 PM ET on BSOH. The Reds, with +185 odds, are favored against the spread (1.5). Philadelphia’s Matt Strahm and Cincinnati’s Graham Ashcraft have been named the starters for this contest.
Phillies vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies rank 20th in runs scored with 61, 4.4 per game.
- The Phillies are 23rd in baseball with 13 home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- Philadelphia leads MLB with a .285 batting average.
- The Phillies’ .335 on-base percentage ranks 11th in baseball.
- Philadelphia is fourth in baseball with a .457 slugging percentage.
- The Reds have scored 58 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- Cincinnati ranks 25th in Major League Baseball with 12 home runs.
- The Reds’ .242 batting average ranks 18th in the league this season.
- Cincinnati has an on-base percentage of .327 this season, which ranks 15th in the majors.
- The Reds are 25th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .385 this season.
Phillies vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have won 33.3% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (1-2).
- Philadelphia has a 1-2 record (winning just 33.3% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -112 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Phillies have an implied win probability of 52.8%.
- In the four games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Philadelphia, it has combined with opponents to go over the total two times (2-2-0).
- The Phillies have put together a 1-3-0 record ATS this season.
- The Reds have been listed as the underdog three times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- This season, Cincinnati has been at least a -104 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by the Reds, based on the moneyline, is 51%.
- Cincinnati’s games have gone over the total in three of its four chances.
- The Reds are 3-1-0 against the spread in their four chances this season.
|Matt Strahm (PHI)||Pitcher||Graham Ashcraft (CIN)|
|1 – 0||W/L||1 – 0|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Alec Bohm is batting .327 for Philadelphia with a team-high 13 RBI.
- Of all hitters in MLB, Bohm’s home run total places him 31st and his RBI tally places him 10th.
- Bohm enters this game on an eight-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s hitting .350 with one homer.
- Brandon Marsh has collected 13 hits this season and has an OBP of .425. He’s slugging .806 on the year.
- Kyle Schwarber’s four home runs lead all Philadelphia hitters, and he’s slugging .500.
- Schwarber enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .375 in his last five outings with two homers.
- Trea Turner is batting .323 with an OBP of .373 and a slugging percentage of .419 this season.
- Turner enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games he’s hitting .348.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India is hitting .300 with four doubles, a home run and seven walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB, India’s home run total puts him 133rd, and his RBI total ranks 143rd.
- India brings a six-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .256 with three doubles, five walks and four RBI.
- Spencer Steer has four doubles, two home runs and seven walks while batting .326.
- Steer ranks 70th in home runs and 105th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Steer has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .500 with two doubles, two walks and four RBI.
- Jake Fraley has sent home a team-best 10 runs batted in.
- TJ Friedl’s .333 batting average paces his team.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!