MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 12:35 PM ET
- Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet PT
|Pirates||-1.5 (+134)||O 8.5 (-112)||-144|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-158)||U 8.5 (-113)||+123|
|Pitching Probables: PIT: Hill (L) COL: Senzatela (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Pirates vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Colorado Rockies (15-22) and Jurickson Profar (2 HR in his last game) are underdogs (+123) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Pittsburgh Pirates (21-16) on Wednesday at 12:35 PM ET on SportsNet PT. Pittsburgh’s Rich Hill and Colorado’s Antonio Senzatela have been named the starters for this contest.
Pirates vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Pirates have the No. 11 offense in baseball scoring 4.5 runs per game (166 total runs).
- The Pirates rank 22nd in MLB action with 37 total home runs.
- Pittsburgh is 15th in the majors with a .247 batting average.
- The Pirates’ .328 on-base percentage is 10th-best in MLB.
- Pittsburgh is 14th in MLB, slugging .414.
- The Rockies have scored 162 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Colorado has hit 32 homers this season, which ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Rockies’ .254 batting average ranks 12th in the league this season.
- Colorado has the 18th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.318).
- The Rockies are 17th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .395 this season.
Pirates vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Pirates have won 77.8% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (7-2).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -144 or shorter, Pittsburgh has a 5-1 record (winning 83.3% of its games).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Pirates have an implied win probability of 59%.
- Pittsburgh has played in 27 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 14 times (14-13-0).
- The Pirates have collected a 16-10-0 record ATS this season (covering 61.5% of the time).
- The Rockies have won 10, or 43.5%, of the 23 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Colorado has won eight of its 19 games, or 42.1%, when it’s the underdog by at least +123 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 44.8% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- Colorado’s games have gone over the total in nine of its 26 chances.
- The Rockies have an ATS record of 13-13-0 in 26 games with a spread this season.
|Rich Hill (PIT)||Pitcher||Antonio Senzatela (COL)|
|3 – 3||W/L||0 – 1|
Pirates Key Hitters
- Bryan Reynolds is batting .296 with 23 RBI, both of which are tops among Pittsburgh hitters this season.
- Including all hitters in baseball, Reynolds is 70th in homers and 26th in RBI.
- Carlos Santana has 31 hits and an OBP of .338 to go with a slugging percentage of .390 this season.
- Santana ranks 202nd in homers and 40th in RBI among all batters this season.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes has collected 34 base hits, an OBP of .318 and a slugging percentage of .373 this season.
- Hayes enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s batting .500 in his last five games.
- Andrew McCutchen has collected 25 hits this season and has an OBP of .351. He’s slugging .449 on the year.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Kris Bryant has five doubles, five home runs and 14 walks while batting .310.
- Bryant’s home run total ranks 70th in the majors, and he is 153rd in RBI.
- Bryant enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .316 with a home run, three walks and three RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .268 with eight doubles, three home runs and 16 walks.
- Among all major league hitters, Blackmon is 140th in homers and 153rd in RBI.
- Blackmon has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is batting .238 with a double, two walks and four RBI.
- Elias Diaz leads the Rockies with 18 runs batted in while accumulating a team-high batting average of .333.
- C.J. Cron has hit six home runs to pace his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!