MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet PT
|Pirates||– ()||O 9.5 (+107)||-120|
|Mets||+ ()||U 9.5 (-136)||+103|
|Pitching Probables: PIT: Keller (R) NYM: Carrasco (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Pirates vs. Mets, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Pittsburgh Pirates (33-30) are -120 favorites to take Game 3 of th series from the New York Mets (31-34) Sunday at 1:35 PM ET. The teams enter the matchup with the series record tied, and the underdog Mets are listed with +103 odds to win the rubber match and take the series victory. Mitch Keller gets the starting nod for Pittsburgh while Carlos Carrasco is New York’s starter for the contest.
Pirates vs. Mets 2023 Key Stats
- The Pirates are the 18th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.5 runs per game (281 total).
- The Pirates are 25th in MLB action with 59 total home runs.
- Pittsburgh has the 14th-ranked batting average in the majors (.248).
- The Pirates are 10th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .327.
- Pittsburgh ranks 14th in MLB, slugging .405.
- The Mets have scored the 15th-most runs in the league this season with 289 (4.4 per game).
- New York has hit 78 homers this season, which ranks 10th in the majors.
- The Mets’ .241 batting average ranks 20th in the league this season.
- New York has an on-base percentage of .320 this season, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Mets rank 17th in the majors with a .397 team slugging percentage.
Pirates vs. Mets Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Pirates have a 9-6 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 60% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter, Pittsburgh has a record of 8-6 (57.1%).
- The Pirates have a 54.5% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Pittsburgh has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 28 times this season for a 28-24-0 record against the over/under.
- The Pirates have a 27-23-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mets have been underdogs in 16 games this season and won six (37.5%) of those contests.
- New York has a record of 1-7 when it’s set as an underdog of +103 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 49.3% chance of a victory for the Mets.
- New York’s games have gone over the total in 23 of its 48 chances.
- The Mets have an ATS record of 15-30-0 in 45 games with a spread this season.
|Mitch Keller (PIT)||Pitcher||Carlos Carrasco (NYM)|
|7 – 2||W/L||2 – 2|
Pirates Key Hitters
- Bryan Reynolds leads Pittsburgh in runs batted in with 38 while batting .278, which is also best on the team.
- Reynolds’ home runs rank him 100th in Major League Baseball, and he is 30th in RBI.
- Reynolds is batting .235 during his last five outings and is riding a four-game hitting streak.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes is batting .262 with an OBP of .304 and a slugging percentage of .418 this season.
- Hayes is 201st in baseball in home runs, and 86th in RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen is slashing .264/.379/.425 this season for the Pirates.
- Carlos Santana has 47 hits and an OBP of .323 to go with a slugging percentage of .363 this season.
- Santana will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .158 with one homer during his last five games.
Mets Key Hitters
- Francisco Lindor is batting .218 with 16 doubles, 12 home runs and 22 walks.
- Among all batters in MLB, Lindor ranks 25th in home runs and 14th in RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo is hitting .286 to pace his team.
- Nimmo ranks 165th among hitters in the big leagues in home runs, and 109th in RBI.
- Nimmo has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .211 with a home run, five walks and five RBI.
- Jeff McNeil is batting .275 with eight doubles, a triple, two home runs and 23 walks.
- Starling Marte is batting .258 with five doubles, a triple, three home runs and 13 walks.
- Marte has safely hit in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!