MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Rafael Ortega and the New York Mets face the Atlanta Braves (with Charlie Morton on the mound) at Citi Field. First pitch is at 7:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Rafael Ortega Props
- Day: Friday, August 11, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -138)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +850)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -133)
Rafael Ortega Stats
- Ortega is batting .200 with an OBP of .259 and a slugging percentage of .240 this season.
- In four of eight games this year, he has had at least one hit, including one game where he registered multiple hits.
- He has yet to go deep in eight games this season.
- Ortega has zero RBI this year.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.4 K/9 rate put together by the Braves pitching staff ranks fifth in MLB.
- At 3.97, the Braves have the ninth-ranked team ERA in baseball.
- Braves hurlers have combined to give up 124 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the fourth-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- Morton (10-10) will take to the mound for the Braves and make his 23rd start of the season.
- The 39-year-old ranks 32nd in ERA (3.86), 60th in WHIP (1.439), and 17th in K/9 (9.6) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Ortega’s recent games against Braves
- vs. Braves on June 18: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Braves on April 28: 1-for-3
- at Braves on April 27: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!