MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Randy Arozarena will be up against starter Ryan Walker on Monday (at 9:45 PM ET) when the Tampa Bay Rays play the San Francisco Giants at Oracle Park.
Game Info and Randy Arozarena Props
- Day: Monday, August 14, 2023
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +115)
Randy Arozarena Stats
- Arozarena has 105 hits and an OBP of .361 to go with a slugging percentage of .426 this season.
- Arozarena ranks 52nd in home runs and 30th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- He currently ranks 77th in batting average, 23rd in on base percentage, and 82nd in slugging among qualified batters.
- Arozarena will look to extend his seven-game hit streak. Over the course of his last outings, he’s batting .263.
- In 69 of 114 games this year (60.5%), he has picked up a hit. In 29 of those games, he had more than one hit (25.4%).
- Looking at the 114 games he has played this year, he’s went deep in 17 of them (14.9%), and in 3.7% of his plate appearances.
- In 41 tilts this year (36.0%), Arozarena has notched an RBI, and in 14 of those games (12.3%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
Giants Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Giants’ 8.6 K/9 rate ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Giants own a 3.92 team ERA that ranks ninth among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- The Giants have surrendered the third-fewest homers in the majors (122 total, one per game).
- Walker (4-1) will take to the mound for the Giants and make his ninth start of the season.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in 30 games this season with an ERA of 2.40, a 4 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.185.
Arozarena’s recent games
- vs. Guardians on August 13: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Guardians on August 12: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
- vs. Guardians on August 11: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI
- vs. Cardinals on August 10: 1-for-3, 1 BB, 2 SB
- vs. Cardinals on August 9: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Cardinals on August 8: 2-for-4, 1 RBI
- at Tigers on August 6: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Tigers on August 5: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Tigers on August 4: 1-for-4, 1 R, 3 K, 1 BB
- at Yankees on August 2: 0-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!