MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Tampa Bay Rays, including Randy Arozarena, will face Xzavion Curry and the Cleveland Guardians on August 11 at 6:40 PM ET at Tropicana Field.
Game Info and Randy Arozarena Props
- Day: Friday, August 11, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +340)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -108)
Randy Arozarena Stats
- Arozarena has 102 hits and an OBP of .362 to go with a slugging percentage of .426 this season.
- Arozarena ranks 43rd in home runs and 33rd in RBI among all hitters this season.
- He currently ranks 75th in batting average, 25th in on base percentage, and 84th in slugging among qualifying hitters.
- Arozarena has a batting average of .278 over the course of his last games and is working on a four-game hit streak.
- He has reached base via a hit in 66 games this season (of 111 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 29 of those games.
- He has hit a home run in 15.3% of his games this year, including 3.8% of his chances at the plate.
- Arozarena has produced an RBI in 39 games this year (35.1%), including 14 multi-RBI outings (12.6%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
Guardians Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Guardians staff ranks 26th in MLB with a K/9 rate of 8.1.
- The Guardians own a 3.78 team ERA that ranks third across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Guardians pitchers have been tagged for the second-fewest home runs in baseball (117 total, one per game).
- The Guardians will hand the ball to Curry (3-1) for his fifth start of the season.
- The 25-year-old has pitched to a 2.95 ERA this season with 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.4 walks per nine across 29 games.
Arozarena’s recent games
- vs. Cardinals on August 10: 1-for-3, 1 BB, 2 SB
- vs. Cardinals on August 9: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Cardinals on August 8: 2-for-4, 1 RBI
- at Tigers on August 6: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Tigers on August 5: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Tigers on August 4: 1-for-4, 1 R, 3 K, 1 BB
- at Yankees on August 2: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Yankees on August 1: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Yankees on July 31: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Astros on July 29: 0-for-3, 1 R
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!