MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Sunday, Randy Arozarena and the Tampa Bay Rays face the Kansas City Royals (with Jordan Lyles on the mound) at Kauffman Stadium. First pitch is at 2:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Randy Arozarena Props
- Day: Sunday, July 16, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Randy Arozarena Stats
- Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in runs batted in (59) this season. He’s batting .281 while slugging .469.
- Arozarena is 32nd in home runs and 15th in RBI this season.
- Among qualified hitters, his batting average ranks 30th, his on-base percentage ranks seventh, and he is 48th in the league in slugging.
- In 64.4% of his 90 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 26 multi-hit games.
- Looking at the 90 games he has played this season, he’s went deep in 15 of them (16.7%), and in 4.1% of his plate appearances.
- In 33 tilts this season (36.7%), Arozarena has notched an RBI, and in 13 of those games (14.4%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
Royals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Royals staff has put up a 8.3 K/9, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Royals have put up the 28th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (5.22).
- Royals pitchers have given up 109 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 20th in baseball.
- Lyles (1-11) will take to the mound for the Royals and make his 18th start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 32-year-old’s 6.33 ERA ranks 64th, 1.283 WHIP ranks 44th, and 6.4 K/9 ranks 59th.
Arozarena’s recent games
- at Royals on July 15: 3-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Royals on July 15: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 BB
- vs. Braves on July 9: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Braves on July 8: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Braves on July 7: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Phillies on July 6: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Phillies on July 5: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Phillies on July 4: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Mariners on July 2: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- at Mariners on July 1: 0-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!