MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
|Rangers||-1.5 (+120)||O 9.5 (+118)||-166|
|Royals||+1.5 (-140)||U 9.5 (-144)||+141|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Eovaldi (R) KC: Keller (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (7-4), led by the red-hot Jonah Heim and his two-game homer streak, are -166 favorites to pick up a win over the Kansas City Royals (3-9) Wednesday at 8:05 PM ET, live from Globe Life Field and broadcast on BSSW. Nathan Eovaldi takes the mound for Texas while Brad Keller is Kansas City’s starter for the contest.
Rangers vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers score the third-most runs in baseball (66 total, six per game).
- The Rangers are 17th in MLB action with 13 total home runs.
- Texas’ .252 batting average ranks 13th in the majors.
- The Rangers rank 20th in MLB with a .320 on-base percentage.
- Texas is 13th in baseball with a .423 slugging percentage.
- The Royals have scored the 29th-most runs in the league this season with just 34 (2.8 per game).
- Kansas City has hit 11 homers this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Royals rank last in MLB with a team batting average of just .190.
- Kansas City is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking last with an OBP of .258.
- The Royals are 29th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .317 this season.
Rangers vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Texas has played as moneyline favorites of -166 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- The Rangers have an implied moneyline win probability of 62.4% in this contest.
- Bookmakers have set a total in just one of Texas’ games so far this season. It went over the total.
- The Rangers have had a spread set for just one matchup this season, and they covered.
- The Royals have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Kansas City has played as an underdog of +141 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Royals, based on the moneyline, is 41.5%.
- Kansas City and its opponents have hit the over in both tries this season.
- The Royals have played two games with a spread this season and failed to cover in both games.
|Nathan Eovaldi (TEX)||Pitcher||Brad Keller (KC)|
|1 – 1||W/L||1 – 1|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Nate Lowe is batting .261 with one home run and nine RBI for Texas this season.
- Among batters in baseball, Lowe is 117th in home runs and 24th in RBI.
- Lowe enters this game on a seven-game hitting streak. During his last five outings, he’s hitting .286.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in home runs (two) and runs batted in (11) this season while batting .227.
- Garcia is 52nd in home runs and 10th in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Garcia enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .095 in his last five outings with one homer.
- Josh Jung leads Texas in home runs with two. He’s driven in five runs and is slugging .474.
- Marcus Semien has 11 hits and an OBP of .240 to go with a slugging percentage of .354 this season.
Royals Key Hitters
- Vinnie Pasquantino paces the Royals with a team-best batting average of .289.
- In all of MLB, Pasquantino ranks 117th in home runs and 197th in RBI.
- Salvador Perez’s two home runs and six RBI are both team-highs.
- Perez ranks 52nd overall in homers and 77th in RBI this year.
- Bobby Witt Jr. has hit a team-best two home runs.
- Witt Jr. has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .235 with a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Edward Olivares has a double, a home run and three walks while batting .231.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!