MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
|Rays||-1.5 (+118)||O 8.5 (+133)||-181|
|Red Sox||+1.5 (-138)||U 8.5 (-163)||+153|
|Pitching Probables: TB: McClanahan (L) BOS: Whitlock (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Red Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tampa Bay Rays (10-0) will vie for their 11th straight victory when they host the Boston Red Sox (5-5) on Tuesday at 6:40 PM ET on BSSUN. The Rays are listed as -181 favorites by oddsmakers, while the Red Sox are +153 underdogs. Shane McClanahan takes the mound for Tampa Bay while Garrett Whitlock is Boston’s starter for the contest.
Rays vs. Red Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays score the most runs in baseball (76 total, 7.6 per game).
- The Tampa Bay Rays have hit a league-leading 25 home runs, averaging 2.5 per game.
- Tampa Bay ranks fifth in the majors with a .279 batting average.
- The Rays are the top team in MLB play this season with a .366 on-base percentage.
- Tampa Bay is the top slugging team in MLB this season with a .564 slugging percentage.
- The Red Sox have scored the third-most runs in the league this season with 59.
- Boston has hit 15 homers this season, which ranks fifth in the majors.
- The Red Sox rank 17th in MLB with a .245 team batting average.
- Boston has an OBP of .326 this season, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Red Sox are sixth in MLB with a .440 slugging percentage this season.
Rays vs. Red Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- This is the first time this season the Rays are listed as the moneyline favorite.
- Tampa Bay has not yet played as moneyline favorites of -181 or shorter.
- The Rays have an implied moneyline win probability of 64.4% in this contest.
- Bookmakers have not set an over/under for any of Tampa Bay’s games so far this season.
- The Rays have not had a spread set for an outing this season.
- This is the first time the Red Sox will play as underdogs this season.
- Boston has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +153 moneyline set for this game.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 39.5% chance of a victory for the Red Sox.
- Boston and its opponents have gone over the total in one opportunity this season.
- The Red Sox have played one game with a spread this season and covered in that game.
|Shane McClanahan (TB)||Pitcher||Garrett Whitlock (BOS)|
|2 – 0||W/L||0 – 0|
Rays Key Hitters
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in runs batted in with 11 while batting .359, which is also best on the team.
- Arozarena ranks 39th in baseball in home runs, and fifth in RBI.
- Arozarena will look to extend his 10-game hitting streak. He’s batting .381 with one homer during his last five games.
- Wander Franco is slugging .683 this season, with a team-best four homers while driving in nine runs.
- Franco ranks third in homers and 13th in RBI this season.
- Brandon Lowe has collected seven base hits, an OBP of .469 and a slugging percentage of .667 this season.
- Lowe enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s batting .263 over the course of his last five outings with three homers.
- Yandy Diaz has collected seven hits this season and has an OBP of .361. He’s slugging .467 on the year.
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Rafael Devers paces the Red Sox with four home runs.
- Devers ranks third in homers and 13th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Masataka Yoshida is hitting .235 with a double, a home run and six walks.
- Yoshida is 99th in home runs and 64th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Alex Verdugo is batting .325 with a double, a triple, a home run and three walks.
- Justin Turner has a double and six walks while hitting .189.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!