MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
|Reds||-1.5 (+171)||O 9 (-129)||-113|
|Phillies||+1.5 (-204)||U 9 (+106)||-103|
|Pitching Probables: CIN: Ashcraft (R) PHI: Strahm (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Reds vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Bryson Stott (14 games) will look to add to his hitting streak when the Philadelphia Phillies (5-9) and Cincinnati Reds (5-8) meet Saturday at 4:10 PM ET, live on BSOH from Great American Ball Park. Bryson Stott and the Phillies are listed as underdogs on the moneyline by bookmakers (-103). Graham Ashcraft will get the ball for Cincinnati while Philadelphia will counter with Matt Strahm.
Reds vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The Reds have the No. 24 offense in MLB play scoring 4.5 runs per game (58 total runs).
- The Reds are 25th in MLB action with 12 home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- Cincinnati has the 18th-ranked batting average in the majors (.242).
- The Reds rank 15th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .327.
- Cincinnati is 25th in baseball with a .385 slugging percentage.
- The Phillies have scored the 20th-most runs in the league this season with 61 (4.4 per game).
- Philadelphia’s 13 home runs rank 23rd in Major League Baseball.
- No team has a better batting average than the .285 AVG the Phillies have posted this season.
- Philadelphia has an on-base percentage of .335 this season, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- Fueled by 53 extra-base hits, the Phillies rank fourth in MLB with a .457 slugging percentage this season.
Reds vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Reds have been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Cincinnati has played as moneyline favorites of -113 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Reds have an implied win probability of 53.1%.
- In the four games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Cincinnati, it has combined with opponents to go over the total three times (3-1-0).
- The Reds have a 3-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Phillies lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- Philadelphia has played as an underdog of -103 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Phillies have a 50.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in two of its four games with a total this season.
- The Phillies are 1-3-0 against the spread in their four chances this season.
|Graham Ashcraft (CIN)||Pitcher||Matt Strahm (PHI)|
|1 – 0||W/L||1 – 0|
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India has been key for Cincinnati with one home run, five RBI and a batting average of .300 this season.
- Among hitters in MLB, Jonathan India is 133rd in homers and 143rd in RBI.
- Jonathan India is batting .333 during his last five outings and is on a six-game hitting streak.
- Spencer Steer has collected 14 hits this season and has an OBP of .420. He’s slugging .558 on the year.
- Steer ranks 70th in homers and 105th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Steer has a batting average of .500 during his last five outings and is working on a two-game hit streak.
- Jake Fraley leads Cincinnati in runs batted in (10) this season. He has a .314 batting average and a .457 slugging percentage.
- TJ Friedl leads Cincinnati with a .333 batting average.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Alec Bohm paces the Phillies with 13 runs batted in.
- Bohm’s home run total ranks 31st in the majors, and he is 10th in RBI.
- Bohm brings an eight-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is batting .270 with two home runs, three walks and 10 RBI.
- Brandon Marsh is batting .361 with four doubles, three triples, two home runs and four walks.
- Marsh ranks 70th among hitters in the majors in home runs, and 40th in RBI.
- Kyle Schwarber has a team-best four homers.
- Schwarber enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .375 with two doubles, two home runs, six walks and three RBI.
- Trea Turner is batting .323 with two doubles, two triples and five walks.
- Turner heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .348 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!