MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Tampa Bay Rays, including Rene Pinto, will match up against Ryan Walker and the San Francisco Giants on August 14 at 9:45 PM ET at Oracle Park.
Game Info and Rene Pinto Props
- Day: Monday, August 14, 2023
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +750)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -161)
Rene Pinto Stats
- Pinto has collected five hits this season and has an OBP of .263. He’s slugging .263 on the year.
- He has recorded a base hit in three of eight games this season, with multiple hits in one contest.
- He has yet to hit a long ball in eight games this season.
- Pinto has zero RBI this season.
Giants Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Giants’ 8.6 K/9 rate ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Giants own a 3.92 team ERA that ranks ninth among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- The Giants have surrendered the third-fewest homers in the majors (122 total, one per game).
- Walker (4-1) will take to the mound for the Giants and make his ninth start of the season.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in 30 games this season with a 2.40 ERA, 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .247.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!