MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Ronald Acuna Jr. and the Atlanta Braves take on the St. Louis Cardinals (with Miles Mikolas on the mound) at Truist Park. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET.
Game Info and Ronald Acuña Jr. Props
- Day: Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +100)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +340)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -175)
Ronald Acuña Jr. Stats
- Acuna leads Atlanta in batting with a .335 average while slugging 32 homers and driving in 85 runs.
- Acuna ranks ninth in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 18th in RBI.
- His batting average ranks fourth among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks first, and he is sixth in the league in slugging.
- In 76.5% of his games this year (104 of 136), he has collected at least one hit, and in 59 of those contests (43.4%) he recorded more than one hit.
- In 22.1% of his games this season, he has hit a home run. He’s cleared the fence in 5.1% of his trips to the plate.
- Acuna has knocked in at least one run in 39.0% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 13.2% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in 11 contests.
Cardinals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 7.8 K/9 rate compiled by the Cardinals pitching staff ranks 28th in the majors.
- The Cardinals have the 23rd-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.67.
- The Cardinals have given up the fewest dingers in baseball (138 total, one per game).
- Mikolas (6-10) will take the mound for the Cardinals, his 30th start of the season.
- The 35-year-old’s 4.66 ERA ranks 42nd, 1.308 WHIP ranks 38th, and 6.1 K/9 ranks 50th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Acuna’s recent games
- at Dodgers on September 3: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Dodgers on September 2: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Dodgers on September 1: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Dodgers on August 31: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Rockies on August 30: 1-for-5
- at Rockies on August 29: 2-for-5
- at Rockies on August 28: 4-for-5, 4 R, 1 HR, 5 RBI, 1 BB, 2 SB
- at Giants on August 27: 0-for-4
- at Giants on August 26: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K, 1 SB
- at Giants on August 25: 1-for-4, 1 R
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!