MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Sunday, Ronald Acuna Jr. could score his 100th run of the year (he needs two more) for the Atlanta Braves against Justin Steele and the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field. First pitch is at 2:20 PM ET.
Game Info and Ronald Acuña Jr. Props
- Day: Sunday, August 6, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: MARQ
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Ronald Acuña Jr. Stats
- Acuna is batting .341 to lead Atlanta, while adding 25 homers and 66 runs batted in this season.
- Acuna ranks 13th in baseball in home runs, and 28th in RBI.
- Among qualified hitters, his batting average ranks second, his on-base percentage ranks second, and he is fourth in the league in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 83 of 108 games this year, including multiple hits in 47 contests.
- In 21.3% of his games this year, he has hit a home run. He’s cleared the fence in 5% of his trips to the dish.
- Acuna has produced an RBI in 42 games this year (38.9%), including 15 multi-RBI outings (13.9%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in nine contests.
Cubs Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Cubs staff has put up a 8.4 K/9, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Cubs have the 15th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.19.
- The Cubs have surrendered the eighth-fewest homers in the majors (123 total, 1.1 per game).
- Steele (12-3) will take the mound for the Cubs, his 21st start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 28-year-old’s 3.03 ERA ranks fourth, 1.141 WHIP ranks 19th, and 8.2 K/9 ranks 41st.
Acuna’s recent games
- at Cubs on August 5: 3-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
- at Cubs on August 4: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI
- vs. Angels on August 2: 3-for-4, 4 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Angels on August 1: 0-for-2, 1 K, 2 BB
- vs. Angels on July 31: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Brewers on July 30: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 SB
- vs. Brewers on July 29: 3-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Brewers on July 28: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 2 BB, 1 SB
- at Red Sox on July 26: 0-for-2, 1 R, 1 BB
- at Red Sox on July 25: 0-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB, 2 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!