MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Saturday, Ronald Acuna Jr. will return to action for the Atlanta Braves versus Ranger Suarez and the Philadelphia Phillies at Truist Park. First pitch is at 6:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Ronald Acuña Jr. Props
- Day: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 6:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -103)
Ronald Acuña Jr. Stats
- Acuna is batting .337 to lead Atlanta, while adding 41 homers and 106 runs batted in this season.
- Of all MLB batters, Acuna ranks fifth in home runs and eighth in RBI.
- He ranks second in batting average, first in on base percentage, and fourth in slugging in baseball.
- He has reached base via a hit in 124 games this year (of 159 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 69 of those games.
- He has hit a home run in 23.3% of his games in 2023 (37 of 159), leaving the yard in 5.6% of his trips to the dish.
- Acuna has produced an RBI in 67 games this year (42.1%), including 25 multi-RBI outings (15.7%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in 11 contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate compiled by the Phillies pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.04.
- Phillies hurlers have combined to give up 185 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the 10th-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- Suarez (4-6) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 23rd start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has pitched to a 4.18 ERA this season with 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.5 walks per nine across 22 games.
Acuna’s recent games
- vs. Nationals on October 1: 0-for-1, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on September 30: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 K, 2 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Nationals on September 29: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 SB
- vs. Cubs on September 28: 1-for-3, 1 RBI
- vs. Cubs on September 27: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 RBI, 2 SB
- vs. Cubs on September 26: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 24: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 22: 2-for-4, 3 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 21: 1-for-6, 1 R, 1 SB
- vs. Phillies on September 20: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!