MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ronald Acuna Jr. and the Atlanta Braves will take on starter Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies on Wednesday at 5:07 PM ET at Citizens Bank Park.
Game Info and Ronald Acuña Jr. Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Time: 5:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 2+ hits (Odds: +130)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +340)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: -133)
Ronald Acuña Jr. Stats
- Acuna leads Atlanta in batting with a .337 average while slugging 41 homers and driving in 106 runs.
- Acuna is fifth in MLB in homers, and eighth in RBI.
- His batting average ranks second among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks first, and he is fourth in the league in slugging.
- He has reached base via a hit in 124 games this season (of 161 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 69 of those games.
- In 23% of his games this year, he has gone deep. He’s cleared the fence in 5.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Acuna has picked up an RBI in 67 games this season (41.6%), including multiple RBI in 25 of those contests (15.5%).
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- The Phillies’ 4.03 team ERA ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Phillies have surrendered the 10th-fewest homers in the majors (185 total, 1.1 per game).
- Nola (12-9) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 33rd start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 30-year-old’s 4.46 ERA ranks 35th, 1.151 WHIP ranks 16th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
Acuna’s recent games
- vs. Phillies on October 9: 0-for-2, 2 R, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Phillies on October 7: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on October 1: 0-for-1, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on September 30: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 K, 2 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Nationals on September 29: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 SB
- vs. Cubs on September 28: 1-for-3, 1 RBI
- vs. Cubs on September 27: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 RBI, 2 SB
- vs. Cubs on September 26: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 24: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 22: 2-for-4, 3 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!