MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Thursday, Ronald Acuna Jr. and the Atlanta Braves face the Philadelphia Phillies (with Ranger Suarez on the hill). First pitch at Citizens Bank Park is scheduled for 8:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Ronald Acuña Jr. Props
- Day: Thursday, October 12, 2023
- Time: 8:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 2+ hits (Odds: +145)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: -117)
Ronald Acuña Jr. Stats
- Acuna leads Atlanta in batting with a .337 average while slugging 41 homers and driving in 106 runs.
- Acuna is fifth in homers and eighth in RBI this season.
- His batting average ranks second among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks first, and he is fourth in the league in slugging.
- In 77.2% of his 162 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 70 multi-hit games.
- Looking at the 162 games he has played this year, he’s homered in 37 of them (22.8%), and in 5.6% of his plate appearances.
- Acuna has picked up an RBI in 67 games this year (41.4%), including multiple RBI in 25 of those contests (15.4%).
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 12th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.03.
- Phillies hurlers have combined to surrender 185 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the 10th-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- The Phillies will send Suarez (4-6) to the mound for his 23rd start this season.
- The 28-year-old has pitched to a 4.18 ERA this season with 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.5 walks per nine across 22 games.
Acuna’s recent games
- at Phillies on October 11: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 SB
- vs. Phillies on October 9: 0-for-2, 2 R, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Phillies on October 7: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on October 1: 0-for-1, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on September 30: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 K, 2 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Nationals on September 29: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 SB
- vs. Cubs on September 28: 1-for-3, 1 RBI
- vs. Cubs on September 27: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 RBI, 2 SB
- vs. Cubs on September 26: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 24: 1-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!