MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ronald Acuna Jr. is riding a 23-game on-base streak as the Atlanta Braves take on starting pitcher Tyler Glasnow and the Tampa Bay Rays on Friday at 6:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Ronald Acuña Jr. Props
- Day: Friday, July 7, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Ronald Acuña Jr. Stats
- Acuna is batting .337 to lead Atlanta, while adding 21 homers and 54 runs batted in this season.
- Acuna ranks 10th in home runs and 22nd in RBI among all hitters this season.
- He ranks second in batting average, third in on base percentage, and second in slugging in MLB.
- Acuna enters this game on a 16-game hit streak. He’s hitting .381 in his last games with one homer.
- He has picked up a hit in 80.2% of his 86 games this year, collecting more than one hit in 41.9% of those games.
- He has hit a long ball in 20 games this year (23.3%), going yard in 5.3% of his plate appearances.
- Acuna has delivered an RBI in 35 of 86 games this season, with multiple RBI in 12 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
Rays Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rays has delivered a nine K/9 rate, which ranks 10th-best in baseball.
- The Rays’ 3.71 team ERA ranks fourth in the majors.
- The Rays rank 11th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 93 (one per game).
- The Rays will send Glasnow (2-2) to the mound for his eighth start this season.
- The 29-year-old has an ERA of 4.50, a 3.73 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.333 in seven games this season.
Acuna’s recent games
- at Guardians on July 5: 2-for-6, 1 K
- at Guardians on July 4: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Guardians on July 3: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 SB
- vs. Marlins on July 2: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB, 2 SB
- vs. Marlins on July 1: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- vs. Marlins on June 30: 2-for-3, 3 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Twins on June 28: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Twins on June 27: 2-for-4, 2 R, 2 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Twins on June 26: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at Reds on June 25: 2-for-6, 1 R, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!