MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Minnesota Twins, including Royce Lewis, will face Jose Berrios and the Toronto Blue Jays on October 4 at 4:38 PM ET at Target Field.
Game Info and Royce Lewis Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 4:38 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -270)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
Royce Lewis Stats
- Lewis has collected 67 hits this season and has an OBP of .372. He’s slugging .548 on the year.
- Lewis has a batting average of .444 with three homers during his last outings and is riding a seven-game hit streak.
- He has picked up a hit in 43 of 59 games this season, including multiple hits in 15 contests.
- In 27.1% of his games this year, he has gone deep. He’s cleared the fence in 6.3% of his trips to the plate.
- Lewis has knocked in at least one run in 44.1% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 22.0% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in eight contests.
Blue Jays Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.5 K/9 rate compiled by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks second in MLB.
- The Blue Jays own a 3.82 team ERA that ranks fourth across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Blue Jays hurlers have combined to rank 18th in baseball in home runs allowed (198 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Blue Jays will send Berrios (11-12) to the mound for his 33rd start this season.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 29-year-old’s 3.65 ERA ranks 21st, 1.186 WHIP ranks 21st, and 8.7 K/9 ranks 28th.
Lewis’ recent games
- vs. Blue Jays on October 3: 2-for-3, 2 R, 2 HR, 3 RBI, 1 BB
- at Reds on September 19: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Reds on September 18: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- at White Sox on September 17: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at White Sox on September 16: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at White Sox on September 15: 1-for-2, 2 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 1 K, 3 BB, 1 SB
- at White Sox on September 14: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Rays on September 13: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Rays on September 12: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Rays on September 11: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!