MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ryan Jeffers will be matching up with starter Framber Valdez on Sunday (at 8:03 PM ET) when the Minnesota Twins play the Houston Astros at Minute Maid Park.
Game Info and Ryan Jeffers Props
- Day: Sunday, October 8, 2023
- Time: 8:03 PM ET
- TV Channel: FS1
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -149)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -149)
Ryan Jeffers Stats
- Jeffers has collected 79 hits this season and has an OBP of .369. He’s slugging .490 on the year.
- In 60.2% of his games this year (56 of 93), he has collected at least one hit, and in 20 of those contests (21.5%) he recorded at least two hits.
- He has hit a long ball in 14.0% of his games in 2023 (13 of 93), leaving the yard in 4.2% of his trips to the plate.
- In 28.0% of his games this season, Jeffers has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 12.9% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Astros staff ranks seventh in baseball with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Astros own a 3.93 team ERA that ranks eighth across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have given up 201 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 22nd in the league.
- Valdez (12-11) will take to the mound for the Astros and make his 32nd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 29-year-old ranks 15th in ERA (3.45), 13th in WHIP (1.121), and 22nd in K/9 (9.1).
Jeffers’ recent games
- at Astros on October 7: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Blue Jays on October 4: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Blue Jays on October 3: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Rockies on October 1: 2-for-5, 1 R, 2 K
- at Rockies on September 29: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Athletics on September 28: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Athletics on September 27: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- vs. Angels on September 24: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Angels on September 22: 0-for-5, 1 K
- at Reds on September 20: 0-for-0, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!