MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Minnesota Twins, Ryan Jeffers included, will take on Chase Anderson and the Colorado Rockies at 3:10 PM ET on Sunday at Coors Field.
Game Info and Ryan Jeffers Props
- Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +260)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -117)
Ryan Jeffers Stats
- Jeffers has 77 hits and an OBP of .368 to go with a slugging percentage of .491 this season.
- He has reached base via a hit in 54 games this season (of 89 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 18 of those games.
- He has gone deep in 13 games this season (14.6%), going yard in 4.2% of his plate appearances.
- In 26 tilts this season (29.2%), Jeffers has notched an RBI, and in 12 of those games (13.5%) he had two or more. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Rockies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rockies has a collective 7.2 K/9 rate. That’s worst in the majors.
- The Rockies have put up the last-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (5.75).
- The Rockies surrender the second-most homers in the majors (234 total, 1.5 per game).
- The Rockies will hand the ball to Anderson (1-6) for his 18th start of the season.
- The 35-year-old has pitched in 19 games this season with a 5.42 ERA, 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .274.
Jeffers’ recent games
- at Rockies on September 29: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Athletics on September 28: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Athletics on September 27: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- vs. Angels on September 24: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Angels on September 22: 0-for-5, 1 K
- at Reds on September 20: 0-for-0, 1 BB
- at Reds on September 19: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at White Sox on September 17: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 BB
- at White Sox on September 15: 2-for-5, 1 R, 2 RBI
- vs. Rays on September 13: 1-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!