MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ryan McMahon and the Colorado Rockies will face starter J.P. France and the Houston Astros at Minute Maid Park on Wednesday at 2:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Ryan McMahon Props
- Day: Wednesday, July 5, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Ryan McMahon Stats
- McMahon leads Colorado in home runs with 13 while driving in 43 runs and slugging .472.
- Among qualifying hitters, he ranks 70th in batting average, 44th in on-base percentage, and 44th in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 65.9% of his 82 games this season, collecting at least two hits in 24.4% of those games.
- In 14.6% of his games this season, he has homered. He’s cleared the fence in 3.7% of his trips to the dish.
- McMahon has delivered an RBI in 27 of 82 games this season, with multiple RBI in nine of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Astros has delivered a 9.3 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in baseball.
- The Astros own a 3.60 team ERA that ranks second among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have surrendered 95 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game, ranking them 14th in the league.
- The Astros will hand the ball to France (3-3) for his 11th start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 3.13, 6.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .236 in 10 games this season.
McMahon’s recent games
- at Astros on July 4: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Tigers on July 2: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Tigers on July 1: 0-for-4, 3 K, 1 BB
- vs. Tigers on June 30: 2-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Dodgers on June 29: 1-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Dodgers on June 28: 1-for-5, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Dodgers on June 27: 1-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Angels on June 25: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Angels on June 24: 0-for-2
- vs. Angels on June 23: 0-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!