MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Ryan McMahon and the Colorado Rockies take on the Milwaukee Brewers (with Adrian Houser on the hill). First pitch at American Family Field is scheduled for 2:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Ryan McMahon Props
- Day: Wednesday, August 9, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -200)
Ryan McMahon Stats
- McMahon leads Colorado in home runs with 19 and runs batted in with 59.
- McMahon is 36th in homers and 52nd in RBI among all batters this season.
- He ranks 76th in batting average, 59th in on base percentage, and 37th in slugging in baseball.
- He has gotten a hit in 69 of 107 games this year (64.5%), racking up multiple hits on 28 occasions (26.2%).
- In 16.8% of his games this year, he has homered. He’s cleared the fence in 4.2% of his trips to the dish.
- McMahon has produced at least one RBI in 34.6% of his games this year (37 of 107), with more than one RBI 13 times (12.1%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Brewers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Brewers staff has put up a 8.7 K/9, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Brewers sport a 4.03 team ERA that ranks 11th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Brewers pitchers have allowed 147 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game, ranking them 25th in the league.
- Houser (4-3) will take the mound for the Brewers, his 14th start of the season.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 4.19, 7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .292 in 15 games this season.
McMahon’s recent games
- at Brewers on August 7: 0-for-3, 1 K
- at Cardinals on August 6: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Cardinals on August 5: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Cardinals on August 4: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Padres on August 2: 1-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Padres on August 1: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Padres on July 31: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Athletics on July 30: 2-for-4, 2 RBI
- vs. Athletics on July 29: 1-for-3, 1 R
- vs. Athletics on July 28: 0-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!